Prime Day's Makeup Deals Include a Legendary Eye Liner for $15
Amazon Prime Day isn't just for stocking up on smart home, costly appliances and tech gadgets anymore. While there's plenty of those deals to take advantage as well, Prime Day's makeup sales for 2019 are equally as impressive as the bargains you'll find in other categories. From high-end, luxury, and prestige cosmetics like Stila's best-selling and editor-favorite All Day Liquid Eyeliner , to drugstore gems (made even more affordable with major markdowns) like Maybelline's cult-status Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer, there are plenty of ways to revamp your current cosmetic lineup without feeling bad about shelling out a pretty penny to well, look pretty.
I've also spotted several quintessential makeup dupes for iconic luxury counterparts with stellar discounts, including the best-selling Coty Airspun Loose Setting Powder - the affordable rival to Laura Mercier's pricier version now priced under $5. To participate the massive two-day sale, you do actually have to be an Amazon...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- Adele Isn't the Only Grammy Winner to Beat the Best New Artist Curse
- Sofia Richie's Topless Blazer Look Has Me *Sweating*
- Hannah Brown Just Responded to Rumors She's the Next Bachelorette & Her Answer Is Telling
- Cody Simpson Made a Dirty Joke About Miley Cyrus & How Big His Penis Is
- Ariana Grande's Grammys Rehearsal Photo With BTS Is Making Fans Concerned For Suga
- Gigi Hadid's Hilarious Wardrobe Malfunction at Paris Fashion Week Has Happened to All of Us
- Take a Chance on One of These Lash Serums for Your Longest Flutter Yet
- Jennifer Aniston Finally Breaks Her Silence on Those Brad Pitt Dating Rumors & We're Listening
- If You Swear By a Straightening Brush, Add One of These to Your Vanity
- This Colorful Parade Underwear x Bite Beauty Collab Makes Perfect Sense
- BTS Are Officially Performing at the Grammys But ARMYs Have Thoughts
- Went a Little Crazy at Spin Class? Soothe Achy Muscles With These Luxe Salt Baths
- Every Mind-Blowing Look From the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week Runways
- Bath & Body Works Went All Out for Valentine's Day With 41 New Products
- Bella Hadid's Off-Duty Model Street Style Look Has Me Itching for a Neon Bag
- Lady Gaga's New Song ‘Stupid Love' Leaked & Little Monsters Are Freaking Out
- Zendaya & Timothée Chalamet Hung Out at Bed, Bath & Beyond & We Need Answers STAT
- The Female Artist With the Most Grammys May Surprise You
- Courteney Cox Just Reacted to Rumors About Jennifer Aniston & Brad Pitt Being in ‘Love'
- The Best Affordable Dupes For Dior's Most Popular Mascaras
The headlines of GlamTouch
Chinese New Year growth to slow
Chinese New Year is no longer the biggest spend period for Chinese shoppers, new research has shown.
Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2020 Lookbook Reminds Us of an 'ANTM' Photoshoot
For Pre-Fall 2020, Nicolas Ghesquière imagined a series of Louis Vuitton muses as protagonists of horror movies and sci-fi novels. The finished product is a 24-page lookbook of...
Jean Paul Gaultier: Couture SS20
How do you round off a 50-year, mould-breaking, taboo-busting career? How do you sum up a body of work rooted in haute couture and rebellion? One that put men in skirts...
16 & 16Men 2020 Polaroids
Inside Emma Stone's ‘Romantic' Engagement to ‘Dream Man' Dave McCary
The love is real! Emma Stone and her “dream man” Dave McCary had the most “romantic” proposal story, a source tells Life & Style exclusively. The Saturday Night Live writer and...
These huge artists have shockingly never won a Grammy
The biggest stars in music will gather Jan. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles to laud the best and the brightest in the biz at the 2020 Grammy Awards. But before the...
Feeling Himself! Jesse Metcalfe Shares Smoldering Photo on Social Media...
Unbothered! Jesse Metcalfe posted a smokin' hot photo of himself modeling in a car on Instagram on Thursday, January 23 - just one day after his split from his fiancée, Cara...
‘RuPaul's Drag Race' reveals Season 12 queens
"RuPaul's Drag Race" is wrapping itself in red, white and blue for Season 12.
Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2020 Imagines a "Wearable Library" of Romantic Novels
Nicolas Ghesquière , Louis Vuitton 's artistic director of womenswear, has enlisted the talents of the house's many muses for its Pre-Fall 2020 campaign, which taps into the...
Harper's Bazaar Singapore
Harper's Bazaar Singapore January 2020 Cover