How to Tell if Meghan Markle Is Pregnant Based on Her Hair Texture
Since Meghan Markle's wedding to Prince Harry in May, there has been one question on the minds of royal fans: When will she be pregnant? And though there's no definitive answer to when the Duchess of Sussex will be with child , we might have one telling clue that'll reveal whether the next heir to the British royal family is coming: her hair.
As many know, Markle's natural hair is dense and curly due to her parents' Black, Dutch and Irish background. To keep her hair straight, the 37-year-old has been getting Brazilian blowouts for almost a decade. “My mom is black and my dad is Dutch and Irish, so the texture of my hair is densely curly,” Markle said in a 2011 interview. “I've been getting Brazilian blowouts for a couple of years.”
According to Myka Meier, who teaches the Duchess Effect, a series of etiquette courses at London's Plaza Hotel, Markle's return to curly hair is telltale sign that she's pregnant. Because of the chemicals involved in Brazilian blowouts, the treatment...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- 15 Alcohol-Free Products That Won't Dry Out Already Parched Hair
- Exactly What Wearing High Heels Does to Your Feet
- Amandla Stenberg Was Told to Lose Weight, Make Her Boobs Look Smaller for a Film
- How Selena Gomez's Makeup Artist Uses Aquaphor to Transform Powder Eyeshadow
- What Each of the Kardashian-Jenner's Closets Look Like
- 27 Head-Turning Looks from London Fashion Week 2018
- Not Sure What Shoes to Wear with Your Wide-Leg Crops? Emma Stone Has Some Ideas
- This Amy Adams Look-Alike Is So Uncanny, She Fooled the Media
- Make Your Home Feel Like a Museum with These 21 Gallery Wall Templates
- 5 People on How They Make Their Open Relationships Work
- Kristen Bell Smokes Weed Once a Week, Sometimes Does Ecstasy
- 15 Models of Colors Dominating High-Fashion Runways
- 3 Things We Need from Chrissy Teigen's New Kitchenware Line
- Kaia Gerber Wore 2 Makeup Looks at Once on Her ‘Vogue Paris' Cover
- The Waterhouse Sisters' Street Style Is the Best Part of Fashion Month
- Beyoncé Debuted Dark-Brown Hair for the Last On the Run II Shows
- Signature Celebrity Red Carpet Poses You Never Knew About
- How to Wear High Heels Without Pain: 8 Expert Tips That Work
- The Standout Products From Sephora's Newest K-Beauty Brand
- How Emily Ratajkowski Tells Whether Her Clothes Are Too Sheer
The headlines of GlamTouch
Tiziano Guardino: Ready-to-wear SS19
Small brands have a tougher time getting noticed in Milan where the big global names dominate, but seven years after launching his brand, Tiziano Guardini is breaking through...
Victoria, Victoria Beckham: Ready-to-Wear SS19
Victoria Beckham greeted guests at her Victoria, Victoria Beckham presentation in a tounge-in-cheek t-shirt that read “SMILE” in bold red letters, and her collection certainly...
IISE Unveils Korean Military-Inspired Fall/Winter 2018 Lookbook
Korean label IISE has unveiled its latest lookbook for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. Taking inspiration from the Korean military, the collection uses tiger-stripe camo...
Vogue Ukraine Special Edition x TSUM Cover
You Can Now Shop Simone Rocha's Collection for Moncler
Still riding on the high of Simone Rocha's stellar SS19 show at London Fashion Week, the whole world is getting an extra shot of Rocha via Moncler. And the best part is - this...
Orla Kiely ceases trading
Orla Kiely, the designer label known for its retro prints across fashion and homeware products, has announced that its retail and wholesale fashion business has ceased trading...
What will brick and mortar stores look like in the future?
As consumers become more demanding, brick and mortar stores will have to rethink their role to continue existing in the future, according to a study by Axis Communications and...
Ryan Reynolds Gives Fans An Explosive Sneak Peek Of Michael Bay's New Flick
The "Deadpool" actor posted a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming action movie "6 Underground."
Adidas Applies Multicolored Three Stripes Branding on New NMD R1
Despite cooling off considerably since making a wild run of things throughout much of 2016 and 2017, adidas has continued to push its NMD R1 agenda, dropping new colorway...
Adidas's Temper Run Surfaces in Two New Color Schemes
Since reentering the sneaker sphere earlier this year, adidas 's Temper Run has dropped in a rash of colorways, from simplified tonal motifs to busy multi-toned variations...