How to Indulge in Downtime, Pimple-Popping and Other Secrets of Lili Reinhart's Self-Care Routine
Two things to know about Lili Reinhart: First, the girl is a legit pro when it comes to looking after skin. As in, there's no way she wasn't a dermatologist in another life. Not only does she take her own routine very seriously, she regularly lurks in Subreddits to bone up on skin care and has partnered with Dermalogica to create a $10 10-minute flash facial (available at Dermalogica and Ulta Beauty stores) that's geared to help clear acne.
The second thing about Reinhart? She is not going to judge you for chilling on your phone. That's because her brand of self- care taps the device to veg out with YouTube, Netflix and other apps that may not lend themselves to a digital detox, but certainly help usher relaxation.
In fact, no part of the Riverdale star's approach to self-care is particularly stringent (just wait to you see her approach to exercise). To learn more, we sat down with the actress and Dermalogica partner at the brand's Santa Monica shop in L.A., where she dazzled us with her...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- What 31 Women They'd Known Before Freezing Their Eggs
- Heidi Klum's Cabin OOTD Is the Most Autumnal Thing We've Ever Seen
- Top Hairstylist Justine Marjan Just Launched an Accessories Line That's Actually Affordable
- Constance Wu on the Backlash Asian Women Get for Their Dating Choices
- 17 Products That'll Make Your Bedtime Ritual Something to Look Forward To
- Black Friday Is the Best Time of Year to Shop Reformation
- Is Brocade Having a Moment?
- 15 Standout Holiday Beauty Gifts That Don't Require Wrapping
- I Used Seltzer Water To Wash My Face & My Skin Is Sparkling
- 14 Thanksgiving Slow-Cooker Recipes That Leave Plenty of Oven Space for Turkey
- How Meghan Markle's Beauty Has Changed Since Becoming a Royal
- The Beginner's Guide to Applying Your Makeup in the Correct Order
- Gorgeous Sleepwear That'll Make You Look Like a Princess
- 15 Celebrities Who Are Embracing Their Beautiful Scars
- Taylor Swift Threw Her Used Tissue into the Crowd at a Concert & the Video Is Low-Key Gross
- 7 Women's Health Takeaways From the Midterms
- A Fashion Moodboard Inspired by Your Favorite Thanksgiving Foods
- Ulta's Holiday Haul Sale Is Like A Black Friday Appetizer
- The LED Light Therapy Tools That May Actually Zap Your Zits
- Revolve's Black Friday Deals Are Great for Stocking Up on Sparkle
The headlines of GlamTouch
Major Keith Haring Retrospective Opening in the UK
A major new exhibition looking at the work of Keith Haring is set to open at Tate 's Liverpool location. The exhibit will be the late artist's first large-scale exhibition in...
Matt Smith Reunites with Burberry for Holiday '18 Campaign
Matt Smith rings in another season of joy with Burberry. The Crown actor stars in the British brand's holiday 2018 campaign. Front and center, Smith embraces smart everyday...
Wolf and Whistle collaborates with Charlotte McKinney
British lingerie and swimwear brand Wolf and Whistle is collaborating with model and actress Charlotte McKinney on a lingerie collection aimed at “bustier women”. The 20-piece...
Libertine to launch fashion collection in honor of Jimi Hendrix
It's been 50 years since legendary rockstar Jimi Hendrix presented his album “Electric Ladyland” to the world. To celebrate the anniversary, fashion label Libertine has...
Björk announces ‘elaborate' new live show Cornucopia
Björk has taken to Instagram to announce the arrival of her new live show titled, Cornucopia , which will debut alongside the opening of New York's new arts centre The Shed in...
Naomi Campbell & her mum star alongside M.I.A. in new Burberry campaign
So, Christmas is still 42 days away, but now that Halloween has passed, Burberry has officially decreed it's time to prepare for the upcoming season. To celebrate, the British...
Highlights From Camp Flog Gnaw Festival 2018
Over the weekend, Tyler, The Creator ‘s Camp Flog Gnaw Festival 2018 took place at L.A.'s Dodger Stadium. Filled with performances from some of today's hottest artists such as...
Stan Lee's life story is better than any comic book
Heroes aren't born, they're made - and he's in large part the one who made them. Marvel Comics elder statesman Stan Lee didn't just dream up some of fiction's greatest heroes...
Michael B. Jordan, Jonah Hill & More Named ‘GQ' Men & Woman of the Year
As 2018 quickly comes to a close, fashion publication GQ has just shared its Men & Woman of the Year covers. Featuring four stars that have undoubtedly claimed 2018 as their...