How to Indulge in Downtime, Pimple-Popping and Other Secrets of Lili Reinhart's Self-Care Routine
Two things to know about Lili Reinhart: First, the girl is a legit pro when it comes to looking after skin. As in, there's no way she wasn't a dermatologist in another life. Not only does she take her own routine very seriously, she regularly lurks in Subreddits to bone up on skin care and has partnered with Dermalogica to create a $10 10-minute flash facial (available at Dermalogica and Ulta Beauty stores) that's geared to help clear acne.
The second thing about Reinhart? She is not going to judge you for chilling on your phone. That's because her brand of self- care taps the device to veg out with YouTube, Netflix and other apps that may not lend themselves to a digital detox, but certainly help usher relaxation.
In fact, no part of the Riverdale star's approach to self-care is particularly stringent (just wait to you see her approach to exercise). To learn more, we sat down with the actress and Dermalogica partner at the brand's Santa Monica shop in L.A., where she dazzled us with her...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- The 9 Ingredients Kourtney Kardashian Puts in Her Go-To Detox Smoothie
- Noah Cyrus Is Selling a Bottle of Her Actual Tears for $12,000
- 9 Things I Wish People Knew About Asexuality
- Kylie Jenner May Have Lied About Never Eating Cereal with Milk
- How Becoming a Mom Made Every Aspect of My Life Better
- Kat Von D is Launching a ‘Saint and Sinner'-Scented Candle Collection
- Everything to Know About Malia Obama's Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson
- The Autumn Essential Your Favorite Celebrities Can't Get Enough of
- 23 Statement Mirrors Your Home Will Love
- 50 Design Ideas for a Standout Wrist Tattoo
- Miranda Kerr Remixed Her Brown Hair with Face-Framing Blonde Highlights
- 15 Alcohol-Free Products That Won't Dry Out Already Parched Hair
- Exactly What Wearing High Heels Does to Your Feet
- Amandla Stenberg Was Told to Lose Weight, Make Her Boobs Look Smaller for a Film
- How Selena Gomez's Makeup Artist Uses Aquaphor to Transform Powder Eyeshadow
- What Each of the Kardashian-Jenner's Closets Look Like
- 27 Head-Turning Looks from London Fashion Week 2018
- Not Sure What Shoes to Wear with Your Wide-Leg Crops? Emma Stone Has Some Ideas
- This Amy Adams Look-Alike Is So Uncanny, She Fooled the Media
- Make Your Home Feel Like a Museum with These 21 Gallery Wall Templates
The headlines of GlamTouch
Moschino Gets Sketchy for Spring 2019
Did Jeremy Scott find his inspiration for the Spring 2019 Moschino collection while shopping at Mood Fabrics or JoAnn's Crafts? It sure seems that way, as the designer sent...
How To Get The Perfect Brushed-Out Brows, According To A NYFW Makeup Artist
From floral hair appliques to lip gloss-coated eyelids, there was plenty of beauty at New York Fashion Week worth talking about. But the one trend that seemed to be all over...
Critics say $530 ‘dirty' designer sneakers ‘mock poverty'
There's nothing chic about homelessness. Nevertheless, high-end Italian streetwear label Golden Goose is facing backlash for its new Superstar Taped Sneaker, an intentionally...
Kanye West Calls Out Drake And Everyone Who's Wronged Kim Kardashian
Nick Cannon and Tyson Beckford also received public video messages from the rapper.
Noah Cyrus Is Selling a Bottle of Her Actual Tears for $12,000
Noah Cyrus has tears left to cry, and she's selling them for $12,000. The 18-year-old singer-and little sister to Miley-is selling a bottle of her actual, real-life tears for...
Le Monde M Magazine
FASHION STARTUP IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN IN NYC
Newly launched fashion app Lovelooks is looking for a motivated intern to start asap in New York City. RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist with photoshoots.Research and liaise with...
Baby Bangs and Oversize Headbands Are the Next Big Thing, According to the...
The Prada runway is one of Milan's most-anticipated, season after season - and not just because designer Miuccia Prada is regarded as one of the most prolific, talented...
Kanye West Slams Nick Cannon For Fueling Rumors That Kim Kardashian Hooked...
For those of you who are unaware, Kanye West took to Instagram on Sept. 20 to have a full-blown therapy session with his 3.2 million followers. His...
Bittersweet doc pays tribute to ‘SNL' legend Gilda Radner
It's high time for a film tribute to effervescent Gilda Radner, one of the few women in the original “Saturday Night Live” cast and inspiration to countless female comedians...