How Joan Smalls Uses Sunscreen for a Natural-Looking Contour
Despite the scary statistics regarding skin disease, sunscreen remains a product we still struggle to use everyday. (If you need help choosing one, start with this list .) So whenever a hack that forces us to use more of it pops up, we're all eyes and ears.
Today, it's courtesy of supermodel Joan Smalls, who shared one of the more unusual tips we've heard regarding SPF with Us Weekly. While she obviously slathers it on to prevent sun damage, swiping it onto the skin like a highlighter actually helps create a natural, long-lasting contour effect on her face, too. We know what you're thinking: huh?! Hear us out...
The concept is actually pretty simple. Since most formulas naturally have a sheen to them, applying to areas where the light directly hits your face also make it an excellent, mess-free illuminator.
MORE: The Natural Oils Joan Smalls Uses to Moisturize Her Lashes and Edges
The upside of using more sunscreen in these areas is that over time,...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- ‘Game of Thrones' Confirmed Its Final Season's Premiere Date
- Elevated Midi Skirts Make Cold Weather So Much More Fun
- These Innovative Products Make Achieving the Perfect Cat-Eye Easy
- What 31 Women They'd Known Before Freezing Their Eggs
- Heidi Klum's Cabin OOTD Is the Most Autumnal Thing We've Ever Seen
- Top Hairstylist Justine Marjan Just Launched an Accessories Line That's Actually Affordable
- Constance Wu on the Backlash Asian Women Get for Their Dating Choices
- 17 Products That'll Make Your Bedtime Ritual Something to Look Forward To
- Black Friday Is the Best Time of Year to Shop Reformation
- Is Brocade Having a Moment?
- 15 Standout Holiday Beauty Gifts That Don't Require Wrapping
- I Used Seltzer Water To Wash My Face & My Skin Is Sparkling
- 14 Thanksgiving Slow-Cooker Recipes That Leave Plenty of Oven Space for Turkey
- How Meghan Markle's Beauty Has Changed Since Becoming a Royal
- The Beginner's Guide to Applying Your Makeup in the Correct Order
- Gorgeous Sleepwear That'll Make You Look Like a Princess
- 15 Celebrities Who Are Embracing Their Beautiful Scars
- Taylor Swift Threw Her Used Tissue into the Crowd at a Concert & the Video Is Low-Key Gross
- 7 Women's Health Takeaways From the Midterms
- A Fashion Moodboard Inspired by Your Favorite Thanksgiving Foods
The headlines of GlamTouch
Michelle Obama Addresses Her ‘Lonely, Painful, And Demoralizing' Miscarriage...
The former First Lady of the United States continues to be a beacon of hope for women everywhere. In her new memoir, Becoming, Michelle Obama addresses her struggle to conceive...
Stella McCartney Just Launched Her First-Ever Bridal Collection
For those who associate Stella McCartney with the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle's wedding reception dress, it may come as a surprise that the label has never technically...
Major Keith Haring Retrospective Opening in the UK
A major new exhibition looking at the work of Keith Haring is set to open at Tate 's Liverpool location. The exhibit will be the late artist's first large-scale exhibition in...
Matt Smith Reunites with Burberry for Holiday '18 Campaign
Matt Smith rings in another season of joy with Burberry. The Crown actor stars in the British brand's holiday 2018 campaign. Front and center, Smith embraces smart everyday...
Wolf and Whistle collaborates with Charlotte McKinney
British lingerie and swimwear brand Wolf and Whistle is collaborating with model and actress Charlotte McKinney on a lingerie collection aimed at “bustier women”. The 20-piece...
Libertine to launch fashion collection in honor of Jimi Hendrix
It's been 50 years since legendary rockstar Jimi Hendrix presented his album “Electric Ladyland” to the world. To celebrate the anniversary, fashion label Libertine has...
Björk announces ‘elaborate' new live show Cornucopia
Björk has taken to Instagram to announce the arrival of her new live show titled, Cornucopia , which will debut alongside the opening of New York's new arts centre The Shed in...
Naomi Campbell & her mum star alongside M.I.A. in new Burberry campaign
So, Christmas is still 42 days away, but now that Halloween has passed, Burberry has officially decreed it's time to prepare for the upcoming season. To celebrate, the British...