How Joan Smalls Uses Sunscreen for a Natural-Looking Contour
Despite the scary statistics regarding skin disease, sunscreen remains a product we still struggle to use everyday. (If you need help choosing one, start with this list .) So whenever a hack that forces us to use more of it pops up, we're all eyes and ears.
Today, it's courtesy of supermodel Joan Smalls, who shared one of the more unusual tips we've heard regarding SPF with Us Weekly. While she obviously slathers it on to prevent sun damage, swiping it onto the skin like a highlighter actually helps create a natural, long-lasting contour effect on her face, too. We know what you're thinking: huh?! Hear us out...
The concept is actually pretty simple. Since most formulas naturally have a sheen to them, applying to areas where the light directly hits your face also make it an excellent, mess-free illuminator.
MORE: The Natural Oils Joan Smalls Uses to Moisturize Her Lashes and Edges
The upside of using more sunscreen in these areas is that over time,...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- 37 Cute Maternity Dresses That Are Truly Perfect for Valentine's Day
- We Can't Escape the 10YearChallenge, So Here Are the Best Ones
- The Half-Jacket Is the Weirdest Fashion Trend to Strike 2019 So Far
- Some of the Many Ways People Injured Their Vaginas & Landed in the ER Last Year
- Celebrities Who Were Fired or Turned Down from Jobs Because of Their Weight
- MAC Turned These Cult Favorite Shades into Monochromatic Makeup Bundles
- 50 Instagram-Approved Protective Hairstyles to Try Immediately
- There Are Only 9 Swimsuits in GabiFresh's New Size-Inclusive Collection, but I Want All of Them
- Did Bella Hadid Just Make Gingham Look Hot?
- Kim Kardashian Already Knows How She'll Tell Her Kids About Her Sex Tape
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Had a Massive Crush on Chris Pratt Before Even Meeting Him
- Sally Hansen Just Made Our Dreams Come True With a Spray-On Base Coat
- Kourtney Kardashian's Reaction to Scott Disick & Sofia Richie Engagement Rumors Is Priceless
- Chic Black Bridesmaid Dresses Your Bridesmaids Will Love You For
- Why Makeup Artists Want You to Get More Handsy With Foundation Application
- 51 Date Night Dresses You'd Look Stunning in This Valentine's Day
- Low-Impact Workouts That Deliver High-Impact Results
- This Top Drugstore Brand Just Dropped a Hyaluronic Acid Serum and It's Under $20
- 63 of the Best Animal Print Pieces to Add to Your Wardrobe Right Now
- If You Like Metallics, You'll Love Essie's Newest Nail Colors
The headlines of GlamTouch
‘Temptation Island' Is Back And Hotter Than Ever - But How Does It All Work?
If you're all about shows like The Bachelor and Are You The One, then you're about to fall in love with Temptation Island. The crazy reality series is back and turning the idea...
Kim Kardashian Low-Key Calls Khloe An 'Idiot' For Staying With Tristan Thompson
The basketball player was caught cheating with multiple women days before Khloe gave birth to their child.
Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Enjoyed Public Dinner Together Before Alleged...
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has been at the center of controversy for his alleged affair with former TV personality Lauren Sanchez, and now a photo has just emerged showing the...
Margot Robbie Has Great Reply To Anyone Wondering When She'll Have A Baby
The “Mary Queen of Scots” star is sick of being asked when she'll have a baby and makes a great point about the question in general.
Since Your ‘Bachelor' Bracket Is Already Done, Here Are Colton's Final 4 Women
Listen up, Bachelor Nation! We may have just started watching Colton Underwood‘s journey to find love unfold on The Bachelor, but we already have our final four contestants...
Justin And Hailey Bieber Take ‘Newlyweds' To A New Level In Matching Pink...
Singer Justin Bieber and his model wife, Hailey Baldwin, have us truly believing love is real over the last year. The couple got married in September and even adopted an...
Marie Claire Italy
An Exclusive Look at Zaha Hadid Design's Maison et Objet 2019 Collection
Zaha Hadid Design is set to take part in this year's Maison et Objet 2019 trade fair in Paris. Ahead of its launch this January 18, the leading firm gives us an exclusive look...