How Joan Smalls Uses Sunscreen for a Natural-Looking Contour
Despite the scary statistics regarding skin disease, sunscreen remains a product we still struggle to use everyday. (If you need help choosing one, start with this list .) So whenever a hack that forces us to use more of it pops up, we're all eyes and ears.
Today, it's courtesy of supermodel Joan Smalls, who shared one of the more unusual tips we've heard regarding SPF with Us Weekly. While she obviously slathers it on to prevent sun damage, swiping it onto the skin like a highlighter actually helps create a natural, long-lasting contour effect on her face, too. We know what you're thinking: huh?! Hear us out...
The concept is actually pretty simple. Since most formulas naturally have a sheen to them, applying to areas where the light directly hits your face also make it an excellent, mess-free illuminator.
MORE: The Natural Oils Joan Smalls Uses to Moisturize Her Lashes and Edges
The upside of using more sunscreen in these areas is that over time,...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- The 9 Ingredients Kourtney Kardashian Puts in Her Go-To Detox Smoothie
- Noah Cyrus Is Selling a Bottle of Her Actual Tears for $12,000
- 9 Things I Wish People Knew About Asexuality
- Kylie Jenner May Have Lied About Never Eating Cereal with Milk
- How Becoming a Mom Made Every Aspect of My Life Better
- Kat Von D is Launching a ‘Saint and Sinner'-Scented Candle Collection
- Everything to Know About Malia Obama's Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson
- The Autumn Essential Your Favorite Celebrities Can't Get Enough of
- 23 Statement Mirrors Your Home Will Love
- 50 Design Ideas for a Standout Wrist Tattoo
- Miranda Kerr Remixed Her Brown Hair with Face-Framing Blonde Highlights
- 15 Alcohol-Free Products That Won't Dry Out Already Parched Hair
- Exactly What Wearing High Heels Does to Your Feet
- Amandla Stenberg Was Told to Lose Weight, Make Her Boobs Look Smaller for a Film
- How Selena Gomez's Makeup Artist Uses Aquaphor to Transform Powder Eyeshadow
- What Each of the Kardashian-Jenner's Closets Look Like
- 27 Head-Turning Looks from London Fashion Week 2018
- Not Sure What Shoes to Wear with Your Wide-Leg Crops? Emma Stone Has Some Ideas
- This Amy Adams Look-Alike Is So Uncanny, She Fooled the Media
- Make Your Home Feel Like a Museum with These 21 Gallery Wall Templates
The headlines of GlamTouch
Marta Jakubowski S/S 19 Show
How To Get The Perfect Brushed-Out Brows, According To A NYFW Makeup Artist
From floral hair appliques to lip gloss-coated eyelids, there was plenty of beauty at New York Fashion Week worth talking about. But the one trend that seemed to be all over...
Critics say $530 ‘dirty' designer sneakers ‘mock poverty'
There's nothing chic about homelessness. Nevertheless, high-end Italian streetwear label Golden Goose is facing backlash for its new Superstar Taped Sneaker, an intentionally...
Victor Nylander Stars in Trussardi Fall '18 Campaign
Trussardi highlights contemporary Italian style with its fall-winter 2018 campaign. The Italian brand enlists Billy Kidd to photograph its new advertisement. Meanwhile, Kate...
See Every Look From Prada's Spring 2019 Collection
After Prada's very neon-heavy Fall 2018 collection, the Italian house showed something a little more pared back for Spring 2019. The latest collection, which debuted on the...
LFW SS19: Five Minutes With - Malene Oddershede Bach
INTERVIEWDanish-born London-based Malene Oddershede Bach presented her feminine spring/summer 2019 collection on-schedule at London Fashion Week for the first time showcasing...
Remember When Nick Cannon And Kim Kardashian Dated? See Their Best Pics!
Although we try to forget, Nick Cannon can't stop, won't stop talking about the brief months he dated Kim Kardashian. The Wild N Out host...
Le Monde M Magazine
Baby Bangs and Oversize Headbands Are the Next Big Thing, According to the...
The Prada runway is one of Milan's most-anticipated, season after season - and not just because designer Miuccia Prada is regarded as one of the most prolific, talented...
Bittersweet doc pays tribute to ‘SNL' legend Gilda Radner
It's high time for a film tribute to effervescent Gilda Radner, one of the few women in the original “Saturday Night Live” cast and inspiration to countless female comedians...