Chloë Grace Moretz on Destigmatizing Gender Norms & Growing Up in the Spotlight
At 21 years old, Chloë Grace Moretz has starred in more than two dozen movies. She's been working nonstop since she was 7, but her career really took off when she was 13 and starred as a sass-mouthed superhero in 2010's Kick-Ass, launching her career from unknown child star to instant teen idol. But Moretz's success story is more complicated than that. In between box-office buzz and bucket-list magazine covers, Moretz saw her name attached to headlines about her appearance, relationships and feuds. “I've had the best and worst moments spread across papers,” Moretz tells StyleCaster.
Like most teens, Moretz became negative, which is why, a couple years ago, she took a break from acting to look back on her career and the opportunities that have come with it: campaigning with Hillary Clinton in 2016; starring in a gay-conversion-therapy movie, The Miseducation of Cameron Post, in 2018. “Being a teenager, everything can be incredibly negative because you try to find the worst in...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- 22 Topshop Pieces to Shop Right Now-Because They're Under $50
- How to Store Your Winter Blankets When You're Not Snuggling Up in Them
- I Got the Rolls Royce of Celebrity Facials & It Included This $6 Mask
- What Rob Kardashian Has Been Up to Since His Breakup with Blac Chyna
- Cardi B Responded to a Fan Telling Her Offset Will Cheat Again & It Was Savage
- Bebe Rexha Dressed Like the Hottest Biker Chick We've Ever Seen
- Khloé Kardashian Commented on Jordyn Woods's Instagram Hours Before She Learned of Tristan Thompson's Cheating
- Sarah Paulson Wore the Trippiest Outfit, and We Can't Stop Staring at It
- There's So Many Under-$10 Deals in CVS's First Epic Beauty Event
- Every Way to Watch & Stream the Oscars on Sunday Night
- Ashley Graham's Unexpected Hairstyle is the Best Part of This Denim Campaign
- 15 Kojic Acid Products That Will Finally Zap Your Most Stubborn Dark Spots
- 12 People Share the Weirdest, Funniest Things They've Thought About During Sex
- Sale Wide-Fit Winter Booties You Totally Deserve to Treat Yourself With
- Kylie Jenner & Jordyn Woods Met Through a Very Famous Mutual Friend
- Here's How Kylie Jenner Feels About Jordyn Woods Cheating with Tristan Thompson on Khloé Kardashian
- Khloé Kardashian & Tristan Thompson Reportedly Broke Up After He Cheated on Her with Kylie Jenner's Best Friend
- Why Selena Gomez's Recent Instagram Might Be a Clue to Her New Song
- Honoring Karl Lagerfeld, and Celebrating the Incredible Woman Succeeding Him
- Here's Why Fans Think Lady Gaga's Newest Tattoo Is for Bradley Cooper
The headlines of GlamTouch
Karl Lagerfeld's cat Choupette is set to inherit millions from his fortune
On Tuesday, the world learned that inimitable German designer and artistic director of Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld , had passed away age 85. Tributes poured in across social media...
Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Choupette Could Be the Heiress of His $200 Million Fortune
Earlier this week, the devastating news of Karl Lagerfeld's death was announced and with his passing came the curiosity as to what would happen to his beloved Birman cat...
No 21: Ready-To-Wear AW19
Coming or going? Either way, Alessandro Dell'Acqua has you covered. The designer made sure his girls will be remembered for their entrances and their exits by designing a...
London fashion's new gen talk how the city's scene is changing
Despite recent surges of young fashion creatives rising up in New York and Paris , London has always been the OG when it comes to discovering and cultivating new and exciting...
First Look: Belstaff launches new store concept
British heritage brand Belstaff has launched its new community-first retail concept with the reopening of its Spitalfields store in east London this week.
The gripping trailer for the Adnan Syed doc is a must-watch for Serial fans
HBO has released a new trailer for Amy Berg's upcoming documentary, The Case Against Adnan Syed. The four-part miniseries looks set to bring new details to the story of Adnan...
Pleasures Gives Classic Dr. Martens Silhouettes a Punk Rock Twist
Fusing punk-rock, grunge and streetwear, LA-based label Pleasures collaborates with Dr. Martens on a capsule collection celebrating the two rebellious brands' approaches to...
Aleksandar Rusić & Mattia Narducci Embrace Wabi-Sabi Inspiration for...
Eleventy unveils highlights from its spring-summer 2019 collection with a fresh outing featuring Aleksandar Rusić and Mattia Narducci. Photographer Andrea Mauro photographs the...
Junya Watanabe Releases an Array of Tactical Bags for SS19
After delivering a Grosgrain-Trimmed Checked Wool Vest , Junya Watanabe is continuing to deliver tactical carrying options with the release of three new Spring/Summer 2019...
Tristan Thompson ‘Isn't Too Worried' About Coparenting With Khloé Kardashian...
Well, that makes one of us. Tristan Thompson apparently has no concerns about navigating parenting responsibilities with Khloé Kardashian after he cheated on her with Kylie...