Blake Lively's New Dark-Blonde Hair Is the Perfect Early-Fall Color
Blake Lively is ready for fall-and she has the hair to match. The 30-year-old actress made a subtle-but-significant change to her hair recently dyeing it a few shades darker than her signature champagne-colored mane. The result? Dark blonde hair that have us yearning for boots and sweater season.
To kick off the press tour for her upcoming film, A Simple Favor , Lively debuted her fresh hair color on Friday in New York City. In pictures of Lively exiting her car, the actor can be seen in an all-velvet suit (it was 85 degrees and humid that day, but hey, fashion is fashion) and darker blonde hair. Though the color change is subtle, Lively's hair looked noticeably darker than a couple months ago when she walked the red carpet at the Deadpool 2 premiere with more buttery, sun-kissed locks.
Michael Loccisano/Getty Images.
MORE: Just 50 Examples of Can't-Look-Away Instagram Inspo From Celeb Hairstylists
What Lively changed exactly is unclear, but looking at the...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- 15 Alcohol-Free Products That Won't Dry Out Already Parched Hair
- Exactly What Wearing High Heels Does to Your Feet
- Amandla Stenberg Was Told to Lose Weight, Make Her Boobs Look Smaller for a Film
- How Selena Gomez's Makeup Artist Uses Aquaphor to Transform Powder Eyeshadow
- What Each of the Kardashian-Jenner's Closets Look Like
- 27 Head-Turning Looks from London Fashion Week 2018
- Not Sure What Shoes to Wear with Your Wide-Leg Crops? Emma Stone Has Some Ideas
- This Amy Adams Look-Alike Is So Uncanny, She Fooled the Media
- Make Your Home Feel Like a Museum with These 21 Gallery Wall Templates
- 5 People on How They Make Their Open Relationships Work
- Kristen Bell Smokes Weed Once a Week, Sometimes Does Ecstasy
- 15 Models of Colors Dominating High-Fashion Runways
- 3 Things We Need from Chrissy Teigen's New Kitchenware Line
- Kaia Gerber Wore 2 Makeup Looks at Once on Her ‘Vogue Paris' Cover
- The Waterhouse Sisters' Street Style Is the Best Part of Fashion Month
- Beyoncé Debuted Dark-Brown Hair for the Last On the Run II Shows
- Signature Celebrity Red Carpet Poses You Never Knew About
- How to Wear High Heels Without Pain: 8 Expert Tips That Work
- The Standout Products From Sephora's Newest K-Beauty Brand
- How Emily Ratajkowski Tells Whether Her Clothes Are Too Sheer
The headlines of GlamTouch
Tiziano Guardino: Ready-to-wear SS19
Small brands have a tougher time getting noticed in Milan where the big global names dominate, but seven years after launching his brand, Tiziano Guardini is breaking through...
Victoria, Victoria Beckham: Ready-to-Wear SS19
Victoria Beckham greeted guests at her Victoria, Victoria Beckham presentation in a tounge-in-cheek t-shirt that read “SMILE” in bold red letters, and her collection certainly...
IISE Unveils Korean Military-Inspired Fall/Winter 2018 Lookbook
Korean label IISE has unveiled its latest lookbook for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. Taking inspiration from the Korean military, the collection uses tiger-stripe camo...
Vogue Ukraine Special Edition x TSUM Cover
You Can Now Shop Simone Rocha's Collection for Moncler
Still riding on the high of Simone Rocha's stellar SS19 show at London Fashion Week, the whole world is getting an extra shot of Rocha via Moncler. And the best part is - this...
Orla Kiely ceases trading
Orla Kiely, the designer label known for its retro prints across fashion and homeware products, has announced that its retail and wholesale fashion business has ceased trading...
What will brick and mortar stores look like in the future?
As consumers become more demanding, brick and mortar stores will have to rethink their role to continue existing in the future, according to a study by Axis Communications and...
Ryan Reynolds Gives Fans An Explosive Sneak Peek Of Michael Bay's New Flick
The "Deadpool" actor posted a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming action movie "6 Underground."
Adidas Applies Multicolored Three Stripes Branding on New NMD R1
Despite cooling off considerably since making a wild run of things throughout much of 2016 and 2017, adidas has continued to push its NMD R1 agenda, dropping new colorway...
Adidas's Temper Run Surfaces in Two New Color Schemes
Since reentering the sneaker sphere earlier this year, adidas 's Temper Run has dropped in a rash of colorways, from simplified tonal motifs to busy multi-toned variations...