23 Celebrity Updos to Copy for Your Next Night Out
The year 2018 has gifted us with an unexpected celebrity trend: an updated ode to those basic but always dependable hairstyles. First, we watched a slew of ladies chop off their long locks or embrace embellished buzz cuts. Then, it seemed everyone couldn't stop styling their strands into a half-up, half-down variation. And now, the classic updo is having its time in the spotlight.
MORE: Celebs Can't Stop Wearing the Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle
Though we're always up for a laidback ponytail or easy topknot, it's been refreshing to see A-listers take advantage of awards season and beyond by experimenting with fancier looks that give the neck some breathing room. If you need inspo for your next night out, peruse some of this year's best Hollywood ‘dos ahead.
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- The Luxurious, At-Home Treatment Your Dry Hands Deserve This Winter
- Consider This Your Excuse to Stock Up on Winter Booties
- Relive Kiernan Shipka & Ross Lynch's Cutest Moments Before ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' Season 2
- 8 Reasons Your Period Might Be Irregular
- The Latest Clean Beauty Drops Include a Vegan Retinol That Won't Sting
- 7 Rings We Want After Listening to Ariana Grande's “7 Rings”
- Fans Think Khloé Kardashian & Tristan Thompson Are Broken Up Because of This Comment
- Meghan Markle Broke 3 Royal Rules with with 1 Outfit & We Love Her For It
- Demi Lovato's Complete Tattoo Collection-What Do Her 19 Tattoos Mean?
- Sarah Paulson Wore More Iconic Coats in 2 Days Than We Have in a Lifetime
- Wearing Suits Without Shirts Is Quickly Becoming the Hottest Trend of 2019
- Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Might Be Back Together, According to This Clue
- Sexy Plus-Size Dresses to Wear on Valentine's Day-and Long After
- Cardi B Went on a Rant About Her Wedgie & We're Still Laughing
- 11 Pairs of Winter Leggings That Will Actually Keep You Warm, According to Reviews
- The Iconic Lipstick Shades a MAC Newbie Should Always Start With
- What the Full Moon Means for Every Zodiac Sign
- 23 Winter Candles So Pretty You Won't Care What They Smell Like
- Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin's Wedding Guest List Includes Some A-List Stars
- 5 Super Easy Things You Can Do to Be Healthier in 2019
The headlines of GlamTouch
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Jil Sander Photography by Robin Joris Duller
LOEWE Embraces Modern Art for FW19
Marking the debut of its men's collection under the helm of Creative Director Jonathan Anderson , LOEWE showcased its Fall/Winter 2019 looks at Paris Fashion Week. Inspired by...
Rob Kardashian Shares New Photo of His Daughter Dream - and Her Smile Is the...
She's so cute! Rob Kardashian of Keeping Up With the Kardashians fame shared a rare, new photo of his daughter, Dream Kardashian, smiling - and Twitter loved it. And frankly...
Junya Watanabe Makes Old Look Cool for FW19
Junya Watanabe unveiled his Fall/Winter 2019 collection at Paris Fashion Week , catering to a different demographic seldom represented at fashion shows. Watanabe decided that...
Lemaire Layers the Basics in FW19 Collection Lookbook
Lemaire has always been the go-to in terms of comfortable style and sophistication, this Fall/Winter 2019 collection is no exception. In its newest lookbook, the label shows...
Marie Claire UK
Berluti: Menswear AW19
“I'm happy to finally give birth - I feel like it's been 10 months instead of nine, so I'm way overdue,” Kris van Assche told WWD before the outing of his first show for...
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion Accurately Abortion is a pretty common experience. By the age of 45, nearly one-quarter of all women will have had one. Still...
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...