22 Actually Chic Ways to Decorate Your Home with String Lights
When I first got to college, string lights were it. They were the thing. We hung them from the ceiling, draped them behind translucent canopies, and strung them over mirrors. Decorating your dorm was child's play unless you adorned everything in sight with delightfully twinkly string lights.
But then, I graduated. And string lights continued to feel distinctly collegiate. I had some I wanted to hang in my first bona fide adult apartment, but I couldn't figure out how to without making the space feel tacky, dormy or some combination of the two. I eventually managed to string up one strand of metallic lights I was satisfied with, but I had to adjust the scalloped draping four or five times before it looked intentionally uneven in an appropriately edgy way.
MORE: 23 Ways to Turn Your Garment Rack into Actual Home Decor
Still, I couldn't help but miss the days where my apartment twinkled from head to toe. Few things feel as magical as flipping off a light switch, only to be surrounded by bunches of tiny,...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- Lili Reinhart & Cole Sprouse's Body Language At Comic-Con Is Giving Me Anxiety
- BTS Is Taking A 2-Month Long Hiatus But The Boys Aren't Totally Disappearing On Us
- 7 Innovative Self-Tan Products You Probably Didn't Know Existed
- Chyna Layne Won't Stop Talking About Domestic Violence & Why Sisterhood Is Vital
- Megababe's Newest ‘Body Dust' Will Keep You From Sweating Through Your Clothes
- We Can't Stop Thinking About The Most Compelling Marvel Phase 4 Revelations
- How to Master the Wet-Hair Look Without Dousing Your Head in Water
- This is the Blondest We've Ever Seen Serena Williams
- Universal Standard Just Launched Its First Ever Sample Sale to Support Planned Parenthood
- Summer BBQ Sides That Go Way Beyond Pasta Salad
- Ariana Grande Just Dragged Her Ex-Photographer For Requesting Models' Nudes
- I'm Honestly Screaming at Every Look from the ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' Premiere
- An In-Depth Look At ‘Pose' Through The Music-Get Into This Legendary Realness
- Selena Gomez Is The Queen Of Birthdays Once Again
- Irina Shayk Is Giving Us The Blueprint On How To Handle Breakups
- Wait a Second, Can You Make Animal Print Outfits Work During the Summer?
- The ‘Harriet' Trailer Is Unlike Anything You've Seen Before About Slavery
- 13 Self-Tanners That Won't Turn Fair Skin Orange and Brassy
- Cute Summer Wedges That'll Get You Through Every Party, BBQ and Night Out This Season
- Britney Spears Might Be Engaged According To The Massive Rock On *That* Finger
The headlines of GlamTouch
'90 Day Fiancé' Star Paola Mayfield Flaunts Her Shredded Abs Just 7 Months...
Get it, mama! Paola Mayfield took to Instagram on Monday, July 22, to show off her killer post-baby abs just seven months after giving birth to her son, Axel, in January...
Marcus Hyde, Kim K.'s photographer, accused of trying to bribe model for nudes
Los Angeles-based model Sunnaya posted alleged screenshots of their conversation.
‘Are You The One?' stars: Sex-crazed show was ‘very freeing'
Dating in New York hasn't worked out so well for Basit Shittu, a 26-year-old musician and drag performer. “I have been single for two years too long,” the Williamsburg...
Fashion Boutique Store Is Hiring A Part-Time / Full-Time Assistant In New...
Considering Part time or Full time Assistant to Owner/Sales Lead: This position requires multi-tasking and project managing in areas including but not limited to sales...
MTV VMA nominees 2019: Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande lead the list
It will be a battle of the pop princesses when the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards go down next month. Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande lead the nominees for this year's VMAs, which...
‘Real Housewives Of Potomac' Star Ashley Darby Opens Up About Her...
Real Housewives Of Potomac star Ashley Darby and her husband Michael Darby just welcomed their first child, a son named Dean, on July 7. While reality star is enjoying every...
I'm Honestly Screaming at Every Look from the ‘Once Upon a Time in...
There's no denying that red carpet events are one of my absolute favorite things to witness. I can never get enough of my favorite celebrities strutting in their incredible...
Basically Every Famous Person Ever Showed up to the 'Once Upon a Time. in...
On Monday, what seemed like every famous person ever showed up to the Los Angeles premiere of "Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood." Yes, the film's A-list stars, like Brad Pitt...
Universal Standard Just Launched Its First Ever Sample Sale to Support...
In case you missed it, Universal Standard recently became the most size-inclusive women's fashion brand, and I thought I couldn't love them more. But y'all, the clothing brand...
Fans Are Shipping Gigi Hadid and ‘Bachelorette' Star Tyler C. After They...
The duo we never knew we wanted. Gigi Hadid and Bachelorette contestant Tyler Cameron have fans shipping them after they followed each other on Instagram. Bachelor Nation is...