11 No-Cook Breakfast Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less
Most breakfasts don't take much effort to throw together. Oatmeal comes together on the stove or in the microwave in five minutes or less, scrambled eggs are done before your toast pops and even pancakes can be a quick breakfast if you have batter ready to go.
But sometimes the thought of cooking in the morning-no matter how easy-seems like a little too much. I don't know about you, but most mornings I definitely don't have the wherewithal to scour my kitchen for a million different ingredients-even if I'm just blending them into a smoothie or tossing them into an omelet.
MORE: 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes That Require Approximately Zero Effort
I guess what I'm saying is: Breakfast should be simple, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be delicious. Believe it or not, there are tons of breakfast options out there that are totally no-cook-and that call for five ingredients or less.
Sure, many of them are pretty basic-think PB toast or overnight oats. But I've learned it's possible to get surprisingly creative...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- 18 Noteworthy Beauty Products You Can Find Inside Clothing Stores
- Don't Wait Until New Year's to Stock up on Sequin Pieces
- Random Coincidences That Prove Meghan Markle Was Born to Be Royal
- Selena Gomez Deleted Her Most-Liked Instagram After Boob Job Accusations
- Social Media Diary: An Instagram Influencer with 55,000 Followers
- Millie Bobby Brown Named Her Pimple After This ‘Stranger Things' Co-Star
- 50 Career Quotes That'll Motivate & Inspire You
- Celebrities Who Swear by Cannabis-Infused Beauty Products
- Gigi Hadid Closing Moschino's Show Is the Most Stunning Thing We've Ever Seen
- The Newest High-Shine Lip Glosses for a Juicy-Looking Pout
- Madelaine Petsch Didn't Have a Hair Tie, So She Used a Breadstick
- 3 Day-to-Night Outfits to Wear This Fall
- 20 Best Books to Read If You Want to Work in Fashion
- 20 Under-$20 Curl Perfectors for Waves, Curls and Coils
- Ashley Graham Showed Off Her Full Bush of Armpit Hair in a Bikini
- 17 Faux Fur Jackets That Aren't Too Over the Top to Wear Daily
- The 9 Ingredients Kourtney Kardashian Puts in Her Go-To Detox Smoothie
- Noah Cyrus Is Selling a Bottle of Her Actual Tears for $12,000
- 9 Things I Wish People Knew About Asexuality
- Kylie Jenner May Have Lied About Never Eating Cereal with Milk
The headlines of GlamTouch
Chocheng Spring 2019: New York Fashion Week
Chocheng NYFW FW19 Represented by Shin Advisors. Inspiration: The Best of Everything (1959), Sex and the Single Girl (1962), That Girl (1966), Joan Crawford, Elizabeth Taylor...
Efe001ed: nextdoor-asians: Poolside Follow me for more sexy
Efe001ed : nextdoor-asians : Poolside Follow me for more sexy asians!!!
Efe001ed: world-of-asian-beauties: ❤️ ash vu ❤️ endless sundays
Efe001ed : world-of-asian-beauties : ❤️ ash vu ❤️ endless sundays w/ Z E D D Follow me for more sexy asians!!!
Nextdoor-asians:Cutie at the beach
Nextdoor-asians : Cutie at the beach
Lil Uzi Vert's Camp Confirms He Didn't Drop a Project Under his Real Name
For quite some time Lil Uzi Vert has teased the release of new music. The electric artist has debuted new tracks via festival performances in addition to snippets on social...
Conor McGregor Signs New 6-Fight Deal With the UFC
Conor McGregor just held a press conference for his upcoming UFC 229 fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov on October 6, but it's now confirmed that we'll be seeing much more of...
Versace Served up Clashing Prints and Early-Aughts Clubwear for Spring 2019
Without fail, the crowd at Versace's Friday night show in Milan each season provides one of fashion month's best people-watching opportunities. Donatella Versace's fans and top...
Act nº1 S/S 19 Show
Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Cotton Candy Pink Hair In Adorable New Pic With...
Looking good! Kylie Jenner has a reputation for rocking the wildest hair colors, and fans are living for her latest dye job. The reality star...