11 No-Cook Breakfast Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less
Most breakfasts don't take much effort to throw together. Oatmeal comes together on the stove or in the microwave in five minutes or less, scrambled eggs are done before your toast pops and even pancakes can be a quick breakfast if you have batter ready to go.
But sometimes the thought of cooking in the morning-no matter how easy-seems like a little too much. I don't know about you, but most mornings I definitely don't have the wherewithal to scour my kitchen for a million different ingredients-even if I'm just blending them into a smoothie or tossing them into an omelet.
MORE: 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes That Require Approximately Zero Effort
I guess what I'm saying is: Breakfast should be simple, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be delicious. Believe it or not, there are tons of breakfast options out there that are totally no-cook-and that call for five ingredients or less.
Sure, many of them are pretty basic-think PB toast or overnight oats. But I've learned it's possible to get surprisingly creative...
The last Posts from "StyleCaster"
- 23 Stoner Snacks Healthy Enough to Eat in Droves
- This Genius Brush Cleaner Made Me Finally Wash Mine
- Time Will Only Tell if Huda Beauty Skincare is ‘Life Changing'
- 8 Crazy Sex Positions You Can Actually, Probably Manage
- Whoa-Alison Brie Is Blonde Now
- Kylie Jenner Posted a Throwback with Jordyn Woods & Fans Are Convinced They're Friends Again
- Anne Hathaway Revealed the Truth Behind Why She's Sober
- This Nail Polish Kit Features a Pink ‘Nailfie' Station for Instagram
- My Biggest Fashion Mistake Happened When I Stopped Listening to My Mom
- Michelle Williams Isn't the Only ‘Fosse/Verdon' Cast Member to Look A Lot Like Who They're Playing
- Bath & Body Works' Massive Candle Sale is the Best Thing to Happen This Week
- Harry Styles Attended BLACKPINK's Concert After Following Jennie on Instagram
- Naturalistas, It's Time to Let Your Hair Hang Out This Summer
- Everlane Is Launching a Line of Cool Monochrome Sneakers-and They're Eco-Friendly
- The New Forever 21 and Pepsi Collab Makes Me Feel Like I'm Living My Best '90s Tie-Dye Life
- 17 Stoner Snacks You Can Actually Whip Up In the Slow-Cooker
- We Won't Ever Sleep Again After This Night King ‘Game of Thrones' Theory
- Tristan Thompson Isn't Happy with Khloé Kardashian's Recent Instagram Shade
- The Foolproof Guide to Applying Self-Tanner at Home Without Orange Palms
- 33 Little White Dresses to Shop, Because, Well, Spring
The headlines of GlamTouch
Shay Mitchell Loses a Tooth and Jokes ‘This Is What I Get for Eating 2 Bagel...
That'll turn a good day bad real quick! Poor Shay Mitchell took to Instagram on April 17 to reveal that she suffered a nasty accident earlier the same day - one of her...
Dna model management Is Hiring An Assistant Agent In New York, NY
Dna is looking for a motivated and very dynamic person to train as an assistant agent on the women's board. Task will involve; coordination of complex travel, answering calls...
Kylie Jenner Teases Her ‘New Child' on Instagram: ‘I Just Can't Wait to...
Here we go again! On Wednesday, April 17, Kylie Jenner took to her Instagram Story to tease the same secret project she's been talking about since January. “This is a new...
Jason Momoa Says Goodbye to ‘Game of Thrones' Character Khal Drogo by...
First Kit Harington shaves his beloved beard and now Jason Momoa? What in the fresh Game of Thrones hell is going on?! Isn't ending the series emotionally traumatic enough? Way...
Anne Hathaway Revealed the Truth Behind Why She's Sober
Back in January, the Les Miserables Oscar winner announced that she quit drinking. Anne Hathaway explained the reason she's sober in more detail, and it's truly heartwarming...
Do You Think Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Will Give Their Baby a...
It's almost time! Meghan Markle is due to give birth in late April or Early May, and the world can't help but wonder what the royal baby will be named. Prince Harry and...
Justin Roberts Believes Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods Will ‘Become Friends...
Is a reconciliation in the works? Justin Roberts - who just worked with Jordyn Woods on his new music video, “Way Too Much” - believes Kylie Jenner and her former BFF will kiss...
Prada SS20 Men's Runway Show Set for Shanghai
Prada has announced that it will hold its Spring/Summer 2020 menswear collection in Shanghai , which is set to take place on June 6. As this year marks the 40th anniversary of...
Mossimo Giannulli Told Blog About Faking Enrollment At USC To Get Parents' Money
Before he and wife Lori Loughlin were snared in the college admissions scandal, the fashion mogul told The Hundreds how he pulled a fast one as a young man.
SZA, The Weeknd and Travis Scott Combine for New 'Game of Thrones' Song...
The Weeknd , SZA , and Travis Scott share the new Game of Thrones collab "Power Is Power." The track is off the forthcoming For the Throne (Music Inspired by the HBO Series...