Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The season change brings with it a world of opportunity. As the warmer weather beckons and the season of balmy afternoons and bare legs looms, Caci Clinic's resident Murad guru and skincare trainer, Linda Sharmen, explains why glowing, luminous skin is made in spring. Scrub-a-dub Skin does not stop shedding when its cold out , and so when the sweater-layering and lax shaving schedule is coming to an end, it's a time to give your bod a little polish. ‘The best trick is to keep an exfoliating glove in your shower and use it once a week, this will help avoid the build-up of dried skin cells and achieve smooth, prepped legs', explains Linda. If you're prepping for a big event - why not leave it up to the experts and book a 45-minute salt glow treatment at East Day Spa. I've been lucky enough to try this treatment before and without going into the gory details all you need to know is that I emerged from that spa looking and feeling like a goddamn dolphin, with skin smoother than...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Lanvin appoints new creative director
Luxury brand Lanvin has appointed Bruno Sialelli as its new creative director.
Watch the Dior Couture Runway Show Live
Tune in above to watch a live stream of the Dior Haute Couture Spring runway show in Paris, Monday at 8:30 a.m. EST. Homepage trends, news and people shaping the fashion...
Comme des Garçons
Comme des Garcons Shirt F/W 19 Men's Show
Latest Vetements x Reebok Sneakers Surface During FW19 Runway Show
Vetements surfaced its latest collaborative sneakers with Reebook at the Fall/Winter 2019 runway show during Paris Fashion Week . Channeling initial technology features such as...
1017 Alyx 9SM F/W 19 Show
Wonders' FW19 Collection Is a Time Capsule of the '90s
Wonders is back this Fall/Winter 2019 seasons with truly nostalgic collection lookbook. Deviating from its customary military and workwear-infused silhouettes, designer...
Vanity Fair Italy
An Official Look at the COMME des GARÇONS x New Balance Footwear Collab
Aside from revealing a Canada Goose team up, Junya Watanabe also unveiled a choice collaboration between COMME des GARÇONS and New Balance during his Fall/Winter 2019...
A Look at Future, 21 Savage & James Blake's First Week Sales Projections
Last week we saw the triumphant return of Future , who for the larger part of 2018 remained quiet focusing on his seventh studio album Future Hndrxx Presents: The WIZRD...