Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
HALLELUJAH; the sun is shining, the flowers are popping, the birds are hatching. The warmer season is well and truly upon us. With the days heating up, we are finally getting more facetime with our good friend, the sun. Though the extra dose of vitamin D may be a welcome side effect of summer, there are environmental stresses (UV rays, air-con, humidity, and probably a higher alcohol intake thanks to the festive season) to consider in ensuring we continue to put our best face forward through the next few months. (UV rays, air-con, humidity, and probably a higher alcohol intake thanks to the festive season) We need a hero or heroes, to keep the skin demons at bay, and me oh my, do I have the skincare heroes for you. Look no further than the Evolu range! Let me break down for you the best of their best for summer: When the sun works hard, your skin works harder. Give your face the love it deserves after a long day of stress from UV rays. The Relaxing Creme Cleanser is Evolu's top-selling cleanser,...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- SkinSmiths turns one!
- Your guide to The Servilles Academy
- Discover the easiest way to whiten your teeth
- Out and About; Inside the NYX Professional Makeup x Remix Beauty Event
- Spray and walk away; the best facial spritzers
- This year's most coveted Mother's Day gift
- How to rid blonde hair of brassy tones
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
The headlines of GlamTouch
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share a New Photo of Baby Archie for Their...
Finally, a new photo! Meghan Markle and her husband, Prince Harry, took to their official Instagram page on June 15, to celebrate the duke's first Father's Day as a dad with a...
Givenchy Looks to Korean Street Culture to Inspire Spring '20 Collection
Seoul, South Korea is the starting point for Givenchy's latest outing. The city's street culture and youth inspire the fashion house's spring-summer 2020 men's collection...
Khloé Kardashian Congratulates Ex-Husband Lamar Odom on His Tell-All Book...
They're still supporting each other! Khloé Kardashian commented on ex-husband Lamar Odom‘s Instagram post celebrating his New York Times bestselling tell-all book, Darkness to...
Drake name drops NBA stars in latest new single
Anyone who even casually followed the NBA Finals saw Drake was very much in his feelings about his beloved, hometown Toronto Raptors. After trolling some Golden State Warriors...
Ermenegildo Zegna: Menswear SS20
This luxury Italian brand doesn't do things by half. For their knockout SS20 show on Friday night, the fashion and manufacturing behemoth ferried the global menswear fashion...
Kim Kardashian Uses Her New Body Makeup to Cover up Her Psoriasis and It...
She may be looking for a cure for her psoriasis, but it seems like Kim Kardashian has already found the perfect temporary fix. On Tuesday, June 11, the Keeping Up With the...
The Harriet Tubman $20 USD Bill Design Has Leaked
Weeks after the United States Treasury's announcement to postpone the release of the $20 USD bill featuring American abolitionist Harriet Tubman , the initial design for the...
Tom Misch Doesn't Want to Be Famous
You shouldn't think of Tom Misch as a common London singer-songwriter. Just turning 23, he is a guitarist, violinist, beatmaker and producer, and an all-around artist who sings...
Tokyo James Spring Summer 2020 Runway Collection
Tokyo James Spring Summer 2020 Runway Collection Represented by Agentry PR. Tokyo James is a menswear brand founded by Iniye Tokyo James in 2015 after he relocated to the...
Tracee Ellis Ross To Star, Executive Produce 'Daria' Spinoff 'Jodie'
The Emmy-nominated actress will executive produce and voice the first black female lead in almost 20 years on an adult animated series.