Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
HALLELUJAH; the sun is shining, the flowers are popping, the birds are hatching. The warmer season is well and truly upon us. With the days heating up, we are finally getting more facetime with our good friend, the sun. Though the extra dose of vitamin D may be a welcome side effect of summer, there are environmental stresses (UV rays, air-con, humidity, and probably a higher alcohol intake thanks to the festive season) to consider in ensuring we continue to put our best face forward through the next few months. (UV rays, air-con, humidity, and probably a higher alcohol intake thanks to the festive season) We need a hero or heroes, to keep the skin demons at bay, and me oh my, do I have the skincare heroes for you. Look no further than the Evolu range! Let me break down for you the best of their best for summer: When the sun works hard, your skin works harder. Give your face the love it deserves after a long day of stress from UV rays. The Relaxing Creme Cleanser is Evolu's top-selling cleanser,...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Company behind co-working space WeWork launches retail concept in NY
We Company, the company behind co-working space WeWork, is serious about blurring the lines between workspace and retail. After partnering up with Rent the Runway to allow...
2020 Toyota GR Supra First Production VIN Sells for $2.1 Million USD
A 2020 Toyota Supra has just sold for a whopping $2.1 million USD at the 48th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction. Aside from this particular Supra's matte-gray exterior and red...
Georges Chakra Haute Couture Spring 2019 Show
Nike Launches Translucent Air Max 95s
Thanks to the lauded translucent uppers of the Nike React Element 87 and Zoom Fly SP , the Swoosh brand now launches an Air Max 95 comprised of a see-through material...
SOPHNET. Highlights Relaxed Styling for Its SS19 Lookbook
As many look towards the warmer months of the year, the Hirofumi Kiyonaga -helmed SOPHNET. has just debuted its Spring/Summer 2019 offerings. Showcased via the “Uniform...
What A Feeling
A motley crew
BOY GIRL for Kaltblut Magazine