Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
Harnessing the power of the blood orange, Swisse has released a collection of new goodies for any beauty buff to obsess over. Featuring Vitamin C and antioxidants that are well known for their ability to protect us against cancer causing radicals, this new range gives us a beauty boost with health benefits too. What more could we ask for? The first of our three new holy grail products from the collection has to be the Ultiboost Hair, Skin and Nails liquid. Featuring a slight raspberry taste, it's ideal for even the fussiest beauty enthusiast, no chaser needed. The liquid not only supports collagen production, but is also a perfect way to give your body the essential vitamins and nutrients it needs for great hair skin and nails. For those of us that prefer to take their supplements in tablet form, Ultiboost Hair, Skin and Nails tablets are a fantastic alternative. Packed with all the same hero ingredients as the liquid form, these tablets are perfect for people on the go. And supplements aren't the only...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- How to rid blonde hair of brassy tones
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
The headlines of GlamTouch
Galeries Lafayette eyes one billion euros in China
French department store Galeries Lafayette has ambitious expansion plans for its presence in China: The iconic department store chain is planning to open around ten new stores...
Rob "Gronk" Gronkowski Has Retired from the NFL
At the age of 29, NFL superstar Rob "Gronk" Gronkowski has revealed plans for retirement. Notably, Gronkowshi's has spent his entire NFL career with the New England Patroits...
Priyanka Chopra Looks Like a Total Badass Jet-Skiing in a Tiny Black Bikini...
Get it girl! Priyanka Chopra is making the most out of her fun in the sun while vacationing on a yacht in Miami with husband Nick Jonas, his brother Joe Jonas, and Joe's...
‘RHONY' Star Luann de Lesseps Shares an Update on Where She Stands With Her...
Getting candid about her coworkers! On Saturday, March 24, Real Housewives of New York star Luann de Lesseps spoke about her relationships with some of the girls from the show...
Baby Bieber On Board? Fans Think Hailey Baldwin Is Pregnant After Justin...
We. Are. Freaking. Out. On Monday, March 25, Justin Bieber took to Instagram to share a vulnerable message with fans, but it was one line, in particular, that has left people...
These Epic Tatcha Sets Will Help Save You Money on Skincare
When it comes to shopping, December has a reputation for being a bit stressful thanks to the influx of back-to-back holidays. But I'm going on record to say April and May are...
Why Lupita Nyong'o's creepy ‘Us' voice is inciting online outrage
In Jordan Peele's new horror film, “Us,” Lupita Nyong'o plays Adelaide, a mom on vacation with her family, and Red, a demon who is essentially Adelaide's evil doppleganger...
‘This Is Us' finale rumor: Are Randall and Beth breaking up?
Sunday's PaleyFest panel in Hollywood fueled more speculation that NBC's “This Is Us” golden couple, Beth and Randall Pearson, are headed for splitsville. Randall's transition...
Apple Finally Announces Video Subscription Service, Apple TV+
Alongside the Apple Arcade and Apple News+ unveilings, the Cupertino tech giant also announced Apple TV+ and its fall-time arrival. Apple 's original video streaming...
Apple's new video streaming service is here - sort of
Apple's much-anticipated video streaming service was unveiled Monday - but it won't be available to viewers until at least September. The iPhone maker revealed its new Apple TV...