Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
Harnessing the power of the blood orange, Swisse has released a collection of new goodies for any beauty buff to obsess over. Featuring Vitamin C and antioxidants that are well known for their ability to protect us against cancer causing radicals, this new range gives us a beauty boost with health benefits too. What more could we ask for? The first of our three new holy grail products from the collection has to be the Ultiboost Hair, Skin and Nails liquid. Featuring a slight raspberry taste, it's ideal for even the fussiest beauty enthusiast, no chaser needed. The liquid not only supports collagen production, but is also a perfect way to give your body the essential vitamins and nutrients it needs for great hair skin and nails. For those of us that prefer to take their supplements in tablet form, Ultiboost Hair, Skin and Nails tablets are a fantastic alternative. Packed with all the same hero ingredients as the liquid form, these tablets are perfect for people on the go. And supplements aren't the only...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Hermès Photography by Robin Joris Duller
Lanvin appoints new Creative Director
Bruno Sialelli has been appointed to the role of Creative Director at Lanvin, confirming rumors which have been around since October. The relatively unknown designer, who used...
Comme des Garçons
Comme des Garcons Shirt F/W 19 Men's Show
1017 Alyx 9SM F/W 19 Show
The reasons why everyone from Beyoncé to Drake loves artist James Turrell
Last week it wasreported that Kanye West had donated $10 million to artist James Turrell 's ongoing ”Roden Crater Project” (1972). The 75-year-old artist has spent a large...
Vanity Fair Italy
Yohji Yamamoto Revisits Y-3 Archives for Fall '19 Collection
Y-3's fall-winter 2019 men's collection as a new partnership for the brand and its creative director Yohji Yamamoto. The designer revisits his own archives as well as Y-3's for...
An Official Look at the COMME des GARÇONS x New Balance Footwear Collab
Aside from revealing a Canada Goose team up, Junya Watanabe also unveiled a choice collaboration between COMME des GARÇONS and New Balance during his Fall/Winter 2019...
Maison Kitsuné Plays Heavy on Statement Outerwear for Its FW19 Collection
Maison Kitsuné made its official Paris Fashion Week debut this past weekend with newly appointed design director Yuni Ahn , formally of Celine, for its Fall/Winter 2019...
Noon Goons Returns With Everyday Staples for FW19
Returning with its Fall/Winter 2019 lookbook lineup, LA-based imprint Noon Goons , founded by California-native Kurt Narmore and designed by Rick Klotz , presents a unique...