Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
If you're anything like me, you can spend anywhere between $4 and $4000 on a single makeup transaction. That being said, there are some beauty products that you can definitely get away with saving a few hard-earned pennies on. Because I'm not too keen to sell an organ on the black market to help feed my insatiable appetite for cosmetics, I've narrowed down some of the best products to spend your weekly pay cheque on, and some equally good cheaper alternatives. All in the name of fiscal responsibility. Splurge: Foundation This ones a bit of a no-brainer as it sits on your face for majority of your waking life. If I attempt to wear a cheaper foundation my face will miraculously transform into the moons cratery surface. There are steps you can take to avoid this like having exceptional skincare and washing your brushes regularly. Try this: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation I know I go on about this foundation like a broken record, but take it from a girl who's tried ‘em all,...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The headlines of GlamTouch
Samuel Stratton & Igor Kapitanets Go Dandy for Borsalino Spring '19 Campaign
Borsalino excites the senses with a dandy spring-summer 2019 campaign. The fashion brand reunites with photographer Joseph Cardo for the season. He photographs models Samuel...
Amy Schumer Reveals Husband Chris Fischer Has ‘Autism Spectrum Disorder'
Just because Amy Schumer is known primarily for being a raunchy comedienne, doesn't mean that she can't use her craft to address serious subjects. During her upcoming Netflix...
What will Netflix do about Felicity Huffman's ‘When They See Us' role?
We all know how things went south last week for actress Lori Loughlin in the college admissions bribery scandal. Fired from the Hallmark Channel for her alleged role in the...
Date Night! Jennifer Lopez Flashes Engagement Ring While Out With Alex...
Don't be fooled by the rock that she got, she's still Jenny from the Block! Jennifer Lopez was spotted with Alex Rodriguez on Sunday, March 17, looking amazing as usual, but we...
Carhartt WIP Honors Afrobeat Pioneer Fela Kuti With Graphic Capsule
Following up on the recent GORE-TEX Converse collaboration , Carhartt WIP delivers more seasonal essentials with a capsule collection inspired by legendary African musician...
Gucci Announces Community Fund and Scholarship Program to Foster Diversity...
It's been a season of intense public scrutiny for Gucci, which came under fire last month for selling a sweater that many said referenced blackface imagery. Along the way, it...
Nonnative Preps Jazzy "BLACK PACK" for Spring
Following an accessible array of functional Spring/Summer 2019 items , nonnative is set to deliver a special capsule alongside the usual seasonal gear. The "BLACK PACK...
Khloé Kardashian Channels Marilyn Monroe in Fierce New Instagram Selfies
Classic Hollywood meets Hollywood royalty! On Monday, March 18, Khloé Kardashian took to Instagram to share three new Marilyn Monroe-inspired selfies. Needless to say, we've...
Raf Simons, Margiela, Versace, and more to be spotlighted in new exhibition
Last week, it was announced that Givenchy would be one of the guest designers at the upcoming SS20 Pitti Uomo shows in Florence. Along with the Clare Waight Keller -designed...
Embrace your dark side with the new Chilling Adventures of Sabrina trailer
Part two of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is dropping sooner than we first thought, and it looks like the teenage witch is fully embracing her dark side. The dark...