Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
If you're anything like me, you can spend anywhere between $4 and $4000 on a single makeup transaction. That being said, there are some beauty products that you can definitely get away with saving a few hard-earned pennies on. Because I'm not too keen to sell an organ on the black market to help feed my insatiable appetite for cosmetics, I've narrowed down some of the best products to spend your weekly pay cheque on, and some equally good cheaper alternatives. All in the name of fiscal responsibility. Splurge: Foundation This ones a bit of a no-brainer as it sits on your face for majority of your waking life. If I attempt to wear a cheaper foundation my face will miraculously transform into the moons cratery surface. There are steps you can take to avoid this like having exceptional skincare and washing your brushes regularly. Try this: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation I know I go on about this foundation like a broken record, but take it from a girl who's tried ‘em all,...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Company behind co-working space WeWork launches retail concept in NY
We Company, the company behind co-working space WeWork, is serious about blurring the lines between workspace and retail. After partnering up with Rent the Runway to allow...
2020 Toyota GR Supra First Production VIN Sells for $2.1 Million USD
A 2020 Toyota Supra has just sold for a whopping $2.1 million USD at the 48th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction. Aside from this particular Supra's matte-gray exterior and red...
Georges Chakra Haute Couture Spring 2019 Show
Nike Launches Translucent Air Max 95s
Thanks to the lauded translucent uppers of the Nike React Element 87 and Zoom Fly SP , the Swoosh brand now launches an Air Max 95 comprised of a see-through material...
SOPHNET. Highlights Relaxed Styling for Its SS19 Lookbook
As many look towards the warmer months of the year, the Hirofumi Kiyonaga -helmed SOPHNET. has just debuted its Spring/Summer 2019 offerings. Showcased via the “Uniform...
What A Feeling
A motley crew
BOY GIRL for Kaltblut Magazine