Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
If you're anything like me, you can spend anywhere between $4 and $4000 on a single makeup transaction. That being said, there are some beauty products that you can definitely get away with saving a few hard-earned pennies on. Because I'm not too keen to sell an organ on the black market to help feed my insatiable appetite for cosmetics, I've narrowed down some of the best products to spend your weekly pay cheque on, and some equally good cheaper alternatives. All in the name of fiscal responsibility. Splurge: Foundation This ones a bit of a no-brainer as it sits on your face for majority of your waking life. If I attempt to wear a cheaper foundation my face will miraculously transform into the moons cratery surface. There are steps you can take to avoid this like having exceptional skincare and washing your brushes regularly. Try this: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation I know I go on about this foundation like a broken record, but take it from a girl who's tried ‘em all,...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- SkinSmiths turns one!
- Your guide to The Servilles Academy
- Discover the easiest way to whiten your teeth
- Out and About; Inside the NYX Professional Makeup x Remix Beauty Event
- Spray and walk away; the best facial spritzers
- This year's most coveted Mother's Day gift
- How to rid blonde hair of brassy tones
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
The headlines of GlamTouch
Jacquemus Celebrates a Decade in the Lavender Fields
Simon Porte Jacquemus' Provençal homecoming was not one to miss
See what the models are wearing off-duty in Paris: Days 5-6
On the Street: PFWM S/S 2020
Bieber Getting Busy! Justin Heads Inside Studio to Promote His New Deodorant
Justin Bieber is taking his new partnership with Schmidt's Natural seriously! The pop superstar, 25, was spotted heading into a studio on Monday, June 24, to film and record...
Snail Mail's New Re-Release of 'Habit' Features a Courtney Love Cover
Back in 2016, Snail Mail released her debut project, the Habit EP. Since that's effort's release, Snail Mail has gone on to drop the critically-acclaimed 2018 album Lush and...
Tom Holland Saves Fan From Being Crushed By Autograph Seekers
The "Spider-Man" star threatened to throw away autograph-seekers' memorabilia unless they stopped crushing a young woman in the crowd.
Serena Williams Lands Her Own Wheaties Cereal Box
It's a busy week in the world of cereals. Just one day after Travis Scott revealed his $50 USD Reese's Puffs packaging, Serena Williams has now shared her own special-edition...
M.A.C. Just Added SPF to Its Fix+ Setting Spray
We all know we have to wear sunscreen every single day but when you're rushing to get ready in the morning, another step feels like a huge pain. The new M.A.C. Fix+ SPF 30 is...
‘RHOC' Star Gina Kirschenheiter and Husband Matt's Relationship Timeline Is...
It's been a whirlwind. Real Housewives of Orange County star Gina Kirschenheiter and her estranged husband, Matt, have had a lot of drama surrounding them since she first filed...
Hayley Williams' Cult-Favorite Hair Color Line Is Launching at Sally Beauty
Back in 2016, Paramore singer Hayley Williams launched Good Dye Young, a line of vibrant hair dye, with her longtime stylist Brian O' Connor. The brand took off, landing in...
Kim Kardashian's Kimono Solutionwear Gets Backlash Over Lack of Models With...
While Kim Kardashian seems excited about her latest project, Kimono Solutionwear, which she announced on Tuesday, June 25, unfortunately, many fans aren't too happy with her...