We sit down with 'She Said Yes' director Megan Hutchison
Megan Hutchison director of She Said Yes and Skin Sonic talks us through her career and what makes her tick! Tell us how She Said Yes begun? I've actually been blogging since 2010, and I've been smitten with social media since way back , but while She Said Yes wasn't my first blog or website (I even had my own website on geocities in 2001!!), it was the first time I made it “official” - it's the first “blog” I wasn't too embarrassed to share with the world. I was working as a lawyer at one of New Zealand's biggest law firms, a dream I'd also pursued since around 2001, when I got engaged to Blair. I was the first of my close friends to get engaged, neither of us had parents, or much family at all, to help us plan our wedding, and we also had no idea what we were doing. Naturally, I hit up google, wedding blogs and Pinterest, and bought a copy of all the relevant magazines... but I just didn't find them very relevant. Traditions and customs, family expectations and pressures,...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Outrageous headdresses steal the show at Paris Fashion Week
Can Burning Man turn fashion on its head? That's what designer Rami Kadi proposed Tuesday at his Spring 2019 Couture show at Paris Fashion Week. The collection was inspired by...
Meghan Markle's 37 Best Looks Since Becoming a Duchess
Ever since Meghan Markle married Prince Harry in May 2018, she's become one of the most talked about women of the decade. Everything she does becomes a topic of interest, and...
Bella Hadid's Mom Shut Down Rumors She Had Plastic Surgery
On Tuesday Yolanda Hadid, mother to supermodels Bella, Gigi and Anwar, posted a photo on Instagram as a celebration of her 55th birthday and a celebration of her body. “ Fifty...
Julia Von Boehm Is Seeking Spring '19 Fashion & Styling Interns In New York, NY
Julia Von Boehm is a fashion director, consultant and celebrity stylist based out of New York. Candidates must be available to start ASAP. Must have strong interest in styling...
We Basically Figured Out Who Ariana Grande's ‘Break Up With Your Girlfriend...
Buckle up, kids. This is going to be a wild ride. On January 22, Ariana Grande took to Instagram to release the full track list for her upcoming album, Thank U, Next. As...
Kylie Jenner Fuels Pregnancy Rumors Nearly a Year After Giving Birth to...
Oh, Kylie Jenner, you're killing us, girl! On January 21, the KUWTK star, 21, took to Twitter to tease fans about an upcoming announcement. Could it be that she's pregnant...
Ziad Nakad Haute Couture Spring 2019 Show
Time Style & Design
At Paris Fashion Week, Streetwear Smartens Up
Paris Fashion Week's biggest issue this season was reality. While fashion is known for its insular bubble where issues of inequality rarely pierce through, the political...
The Eighth Floor Is Hiring A Senior Account Manager In New York, NY
The Eighth Floor is growing, again! We're looking for a Senior Account Manager with a passion for art, fashion and lifestyle, a born leader, and doesn't require sleep. OK, you...