Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
Tom Ford has just released 30 new lipstick shades, all encased in stunning little clutch-sized luxury tubes and ready to be collected in the dozens. It is all part of a growing collection known as Boys and Girls, which Ford has named after his nearest-and-dearest. The drop contains something for all tastes and includes finishes in sheer, metallic, cream and mattes. The ‘Boys' are encased in stunning dark mahogany tubes containing darker shades, while the Girls come in decadent white tubes with gold detailing and have more of a sheer and shimmer focus. These revolutionary lipsticks are also made with exotic ingredients such as soja seed extract and Brazilian murumuru butter that give them an ultra-creamy texture and smooth application. Feeling creative? You can make your very own shade by layering these stunning shades together. With so many finishes, this is the perfect way to mix, match, and play with truly transformative colour. There is a unique pleasure that comes with owning something with the same name...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The headlines of GlamTouch
Simon Nessman Travels to Dharavi for North Sails Spring '19 Campaign
North Sails brings attention to Dharavi, India with its spring-summer 2019 campaign. Model Simon Nessman fronts the advertisement, appearing before the lens of photography duo...
Rich The Kid Drops Sophomore Album, 'The World Is Yours 2'
Following up the release of his debut album last year , Rich The Kid has returned with his sophomore album, The World Is Yours 2 . The 16 track project showcases a full range...
Rich the Kid Shows off New Eliantte & Co.-Designed Spinning Infinity Cuban...
Ahead of the release of The World Is Yours 2 , Rich the Kid showed off his new Eliantte & Co. -designed Spinning Infinity Cuban Link Chain. Celebrating his upcoming sophomore...
Edoardo Sebastianelli Embraces the Hermès Dream for Spring '19 Campaign
On the heels of gracing the pages of L'Officiel Hommes Ukraine, model Edoardo Sebastianelli is front and center for another campaign. The leading model stars in Hermès'...
Wolfson: Next prevails despite property pressure and Brexit
Next chief executive Lord Wolfson has said the high street does have a future as its online business grows, but only if property costs enable the viability of stores.
Offset Goes Gaga Over His ‘Beautiful Baby Girl' Kulture in Sweet New Video...
What doting parents! Migos rapper Offset proved he's just as obsessed with his 8-month-old daughter Kulture as wife Cardi B is on March 20 when he took to Instagram to share a...
Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Received Under $10 Million USD in NFL Collusion...
Last month, news surfaced about Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid finally reaching a settlement with the NFL regarding their collusion grievances. Though the main concern of the...
Emilia Clarke Suffered Life-Threatening Aneurysms During 'Game Of Thrones'
“If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.”
Sonja Morgan Speaks Out on the Luann and Dorinda Drama So Far This Season on...
We all know the Real Housewives of New York are no strangers to drama. So when costars Countess Luann de Lesseps and Dorinda Medley started going head-to-head yet again this...
Tom Ford is the New Chairman of CFDA - Here's An Interview With the Designer...
This is a new era of American fashion. As announced yesterday, Tom Ford has been voted the new chairman of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, succeeding Diane von...