Tips and tricks for a middle-aged skincare regime
As a now 55 year old who grew up in the Tropics, and whose worry about sun / skin as a teenager consisted of conversations with friends as to whether Baby oil or Coconut Oil would fry us faster, how we could wriggle another hours sun baking into our schedules, and agreeing with each other that the only thing SPF did was give you pimples I suppose I wish I'd been better educated and started looking after my skin better and earlier. But I was lucky - blessed with hereditary resilient skin I managed to skate by for years, sashaying into middle age feeling pretty good about the way I was aging compared with my peers. Then one day about 6 years ago, I was saying goodbye to a friend, leaning on her drivers door open window on my elbows , and caught sight of the side of my face in her wing mirror. My first thought as I looked at the crumpled sun blotched sight was 'whos that'. My second was that there was something wrong with the glass in her mirror. The third is unprintable. When I got home I had a good look in...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- SkinSmiths turns one!
- Your guide to The Servilles Academy
- Discover the easiest way to whiten your teeth
- Out and About; Inside the NYX Professional Makeup x Remix Beauty Event
- Spray and walk away; the best facial spritzers
- This year's most coveted Mother's Day gift
- How to rid blonde hair of brassy tones
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
The headlines of GlamTouch
Salma Abou Deif looked gorgeous in Georges Hobeika at the Bal de
Salma Abou Deif looked gorgeous in Georges Hobeika at the Bal de la Rose in Monaco! georgeshobeika
We're in the Endgame Now! See What Your Favorite Stars Wore to the...
Can you believe the Avengers franchise is finally coming to an end? We sure can't. So, instead of dwelling, we decided to fawn over what the actors and actresses wore to the...
Chillhouse Is Seeking A Spring/Summer 2019 Editorial & Marketing Intern In...
Chillhouse is seeking two enthusiastic NY-based Editorial Interns to join our team for Spring / Summer who can work a minimum of three days per week. Internships are available...
Scott Disick set to ‘Flip' houses for new E! summer series
The father of Kourtney Kardashian's children is taking on a new televised challenge: house flipping. Scott Disick - baby daddy to Kardashian kids Mason, 9, Reign, 4 and...
Items are still available at 50% off from our UK store
Items are still available at 50% off from our UK store at. Grab them while they last, and keep an eye out for the all new US site this month!
Don't miss out on the idobi Radio Meltdown Festival at Starland
Don't miss out on the idobi Radio Meltdown Festival at Starland Ballroom, NJ on June 26/27! Tickets at
Just Living Her Best Life! Jordyn Woods Sizzles in New Bikini-Clad Pics...
The glow up is real! Jordyn Woods shared some new hot bikini photos on Instagram, proving she is truly unbothered. The new pics were posted on Monday, April 22, two months...
Ashley Graham, Olivia Culpo, Bella Hadid and More Slay at Gigi's...
Hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of! On Monday, April 22, Gigi Hadid celebrated her 24th birthday in NYC by throwing an over-the-top party with a *very* specific...
BAPE Drops New Outdoor Camping Range With HELINOX
After two long years, famed Japanese street fashion brand BAPE has once again teamed up with camping aficionados HELINOX for their second outing. Just like their first...
GEORGES HOBEIKA SS20 Bridal Collection georgeshobeika bridal