Tips and tricks for a middle-aged skincare regime
As a now 55 year old who grew up in the Tropics, and whose worry about sun / skin as a teenager consisted of conversations with friends as to whether Baby oil or Coconut Oil would fry us faster, how we could wriggle another hours sun baking into our schedules, and agreeing with each other that the only thing SPF did was give you pimples I suppose I wish I'd been better educated and started looking after my skin better and earlier. But I was lucky - blessed with hereditary resilient skin I managed to skate by for years, sashaying into middle age feeling pretty good about the way I was aging compared with my peers. Then one day about 6 years ago, I was saying goodbye to a friend, leaning on her drivers door open window on my elbows , and caught sight of the side of my face in her wing mirror. My first thought as I looked at the crumpled sun blotched sight was 'whos that'. My second was that there was something wrong with the glass in her mirror. The third is unprintable. When I got home I had a good look in...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
- Your morning skincare essentials explained by an expert
- The secret to perfect blonde hair all year round
- 5 beauty Instagrams you need to follow if you love make-up
- Lila Moss-Hack as the new face of Marc Jacobs beauty
- My hair transformation; how to clean up blonde hair
- Your lifestyle is ruining your skin - here's how to fix it
- Botox for beginners; I got Botox and this is what happened
- The best mascaras to wear on a night out
- Bulldog Skincare gives a whole new meaning to ‘Man's best friend!'
The headlines of GlamTouch
IO Donna November 2018 Cover
J.Crew and CEO James Brett part ways
J.Crew is parting ways with CEO James Brett, who has been in the role just 16 months. Brett reportedy did not see eye to eye with the board and company leader Mickey Drexler...
HUGO Juxtaposes Sporty Style & Tailoring for Spring '19 Collection
HUGO pays a nod to streetwear and nineties ravers with its spring-summer 2019 men's collection. Modern tailoring collides with the relaxed attitude of sporty silhouettes for...
Kylie Jenner's Daughter Stormi Talks For The First Time On IG - Hear Her...
The Storm heard round the world! As if she knew we've been waiting with such anticipation, Kylie Jenner revealed to the world what may or may not be her daughter Stormi's first...
Demi Lovato Claps Back At A Fan Who Called Her Team ‘Rotten' Amid Dani's Firing
Back to her regular, sassy self! Demi Lovato has slowly been getting her life back to normal since she came out of rehabilitation treatment in September for her July overdose...
Fans Think Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Are Already Married - See The Evidence!
Okay, look, we know a few pet names doesn't HAVE to mean wedding bells but... what if it does?! Kylie Jenner and her baby daddy, Travis Scott, have been going strong since the...
Wetswimsuitsextoy: This fave guest prefer the plastic style for wet fun in...
Wetswimsuitsextoy : This fave guest prefer the plastic style for wet fun in pool!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Kateslips: I gotta see if my new rubber style is good fit for swim lesson!!
Kateslips : I gotta see if my new rubber style is good fit for swim lesson!!
Wetswimsuitsextoy: This hostess go to town find more guest for special club...
Wetswimsuitsextoy : This hostess go to town find more guest for special club day!🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋