This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
My hair is basically a girl who just got asked where she wants to go on a dinner date - it literally has NO idea which direction it's going. I avoid shaving my legs at all costs because it's an absolute nightmare of weird positions in the shower as I first shave the ‘normal' way, then have to shave right back the way I came, then side to side... it's not a pretty thought, let alone sight. So I'm beyond ecstatic that Schick has changed the game... Introducing Schick Inituition f.a.b. - the double-directional de-fuzz tool that shaves orwards nd ackwards effortlessly!! Just in time for the warmer season as hemlines get shorter. Yes, the razor is safe. Well-tested, no issues. The top blades shave up and the bottom blades shave down, so you can perfect those pins in one continuous, simple motion. Water activated gel paves the way for an easy glide, all the while with you never having to go to the effort of lifting your razor from your skin. Honestly, try it for yourself - why not take advantage of any...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The headlines of GlamTouch
Kanye West and Fam Set up YEEZY Lemonade Stand for Charity
One to strongly stand up for what he believes in, Kanye West is setting up pop-up lemonade stands around the country to give back to the community. West was joined alongside...
Natalie Morales shows off her bartending skills on ‘Abby's'
Abby's | Thursday, 9:30 p.m., NBC The bar in the NBC sitcom “Abby's” differs a bit from the one in the network's 1982-93 hit “Cheers.” The setting is an illegal backyard...
Priyanka Chopra ‘Hopes' to Double Date With Husband Nick Jonas and His Ex...
When Priyanka Chopra and her sister-in-laws (OK, Sophie Turner is still technically a sister-in-law-to-be) appeared in the Jonas Brothers‘ new “Sucker” music video, they gave...
‘RHONY' Star Jill Zarin Gets Real About Bethenny Frankel's Possible...
If you're a Real Housewives of New York fan, you know Bethenny Frankel has been going through it lately. Over the last year or so, the Bravo TV vet has dealt with enough...
Farrah Abraham Flaunts Her Curves in a Pink Bikini While at the Beach
Baywatch vibes! On Thursday, March 22, Farrah Abraham was spotted walking on the beach rockin' a baby pink bikini. The former Teen Mom star, 27, soaked up the sun as she showed...
‘RHONY' Star Sonja Morgan Has an ~Opinion~ on How Newcomer Barbara Kavovit...
We all know the Real Housewives are always evolving and growing as a group. So when former Real Housewives of New York guest Barbara Kavovit joined the ladies as a full-time...
Behati Prinsloo Gushes Over Hubby Adam Levine in Touching Birthday Post: '40...
No, we're not crying, you're crying! On Friday, March 22, Behati Prinsloo took to Instagram to share the sweetest birthday post for her hubby, Adam Levine. “40 is just a...
Report: Ken Downing to Exit Neiman Marcus
Ken Downing is reportedly exiting Neiman Marcus, effective Friday, March 29, according WWD. He is stepping down from his senior vice president and fashion director role after...
See How Much the 'Game of Thrones' Cast Makes Per Episode
It's no surprise your favorite actors from HBO 's Game of Thrones are making the big bucks. But just how much exactly? Thanks to a new report we now have a look at just how...
Pell Talks Self Empowerment on New Single, "B*tch Ass"
Teaming up with Payday Records, New Orleans-bred emcee Pell returns with a new single and his first release of 2019, "Bitch Ass." Billed as a "self-empowerment anthem," "Bitch...