This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
My hair is basically a girl who just got asked where she wants to go on a dinner date - it literally has NO idea which direction it's going. I avoid shaving my legs at all costs because it's an absolute nightmare of weird positions in the shower as I first shave the ‘normal' way, then have to shave right back the way I came, then side to side... it's not a pretty thought, let alone sight. So I'm beyond ecstatic that Schick has changed the game... Introducing Schick Inituition f.a.b. - the double-directional de-fuzz tool that shaves orwards nd ackwards effortlessly!! Just in time for the warmer season as hemlines get shorter. Yes, the razor is safe. Well-tested, no issues. The top blades shave up and the bottom blades shave down, so you can perfect those pins in one continuous, simple motion. Water activated gel paves the way for an easy glide, all the while with you never having to go to the effort of lifting your razor from your skin. Honestly, try it for yourself - why not take advantage of any...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Jordan Barrett Goes Casual in Denim for Zadig & Voltaire Spring '19 Campaign
Jordan Barrett stars in a new denim outing. This time around, the Australian model links up with Zadig & Voltaire for its spring-summer 2019 campaign. The brand's choice of...
Rent the Runway launches first data-driven collaborative collection
Rent the Runway, the rental service offering apparel and accessories by over 600 brands, now has a brand to call its own. The online retailer is partnering up with prominent...
2020 Toyota GR Supra First Production VIN Sells for $2.1 Million USD
A 2020 Toyota Supra has just sold for a whopping $2.1 million USD at the 48th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction. Aside from this particular Supra's matte-gray exterior and red...
Stephane Rolland Haute Couture Spring 2019 Show
SOPHNET. Highlights Relaxed Styling for Its SS19 Lookbook
As many look towards the warmer months of the year, the Hirofumi Kiyonaga -helmed SOPHNET. has just debuted its Spring/Summer 2019 offerings. Showcased via the “Uniform...
What A Feeling
A motley crew
BOY GIRL for Kaltblut Magazine