The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
Here's the low-down on why Syrene Skincare is a total gift from the sea... Nadia Els, Marketing Manager from Syrene Skincare, explains the exciting new products and thinking behind the marine nutrient-rich range which delicately embodies the purity of the New Zealand Pacific Ocean.
What is are the beliefs behind the Syrene range? Co-founder, Jo Gilberd created Syrene Skincare when she was inspired by the book ‘Gift from the Sea' by Anne Morrow Lindbergh. It's about searching for serenity and compares the different phases of a woman's life to different sea shells. Women's lives are full of responsibilities and women rarely take time for themselves to recover, “women need solitude in order to find again the true essence of themselves.” Syrene Skincare really embraces this. As a brand that's about taking ‘me time' and finding moments within each day to really reflect, slow down and look after yourself. The name Syrene comes from serene, meaning calm and siren, meaning mermaid which links back to the brands'...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Hermès Photography by Robin Joris Duller
Lanvin appoints new Creative Director
Bruno Sialelli has been appointed to the role of Creative Director at Lanvin, confirming rumors which have been around since October. The relatively unknown designer, who used...
Comme des Garçons
Comme des Garcons Shirt F/W 19 Men's Show
1017 Alyx 9SM F/W 19 Show
The reasons why everyone from Beyoncé to Drake loves artist James Turrell
Last week it wasreported that Kanye West had donated $10 million to artist James Turrell 's ongoing ”Roden Crater Project” (1972). The 75-year-old artist has spent a large...
Vanity Fair Italy
Yohji Yamamoto Revisits Y-3 Archives for Fall '19 Collection
Y-3's fall-winter 2019 men's collection as a new partnership for the brand and its creative director Yohji Yamamoto. The designer revisits his own archives as well as Y-3's for...
An Official Look at the COMME des GARÇONS x New Balance Footwear Collab
Aside from revealing a Canada Goose team up, Junya Watanabe also unveiled a choice collaboration between COMME des GARÇONS and New Balance during his Fall/Winter 2019...
Maison Kitsuné Plays Heavy on Statement Outerwear for Its FW19 Collection
Maison Kitsuné made its official Paris Fashion Week debut this past weekend with newly appointed design director Yuni Ahn , formally of Celine, for its Fall/Winter 2019...
Noon Goons Returns With Everyday Staples for FW19
Returning with its Fall/Winter 2019 lookbook lineup, LA-based imprint Noon Goons , founded by California-native Kurt Narmore and designed by Rick Klotz , presents a unique...