The best spray tans in Auckland
The days are getting warmer and the urge to expose those winter-white limbs is growing. So as we head longingly into the months where alfresco dining is once again a feasible option, you may want to consider getting some colour on aforementioned limbs. Luckily for you, we've rounded up the very best places to get your faux-glow around Auckland! Spring Spa Ponsonby Spring Spa Ponsonby can be described as nothing less than a work of art, and its custom-designed spray tan space is certainly no exception. This tiled, spacious room is a welcome surprise compared to usual cramped spray tan cubicles. The tan itself didn't smell, went on beautifully evenly and I was in love with the depth of colour. One of my favourite tans I have ever had! Tan in the City Remuera Jess is somewhat of a wizard in the tanning world. She has been bronzing Auckland City for years, before recently opening her very own tanning salon in the heart of Remuera. The luxe space and Jess's expertise makes this the ideal place to get your glow...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The headlines of GlamTouch
Simon Nessman Travels to Dharavi for North Sails Spring '19 Campaign
North Sails brings attention to Dharavi, India with its spring-summer 2019 campaign. Model Simon Nessman fronts the advertisement, appearing before the lens of photography duo...
Rich The Kid Drops Sophomore Album, 'The World Is Yours 2'
Following up the release of his debut album last year , Rich The Kid has returned with his sophomore album, The World Is Yours 2 . The 16 track project showcases a full range...
Wolfson: Next prevails despite property pressure and Brexit
Next chief executive Lord Wolfson has said the high street does have a future as its online business grows, but only if property costs enable the viability of stores.
Offset Goes Gaga Over His ‘Beautiful Baby Girl' Kulture in Sweet New Video...
What doting parents! Migos rapper Offset proved he's just as obsessed with his 8-month-old daughter Kulture as wife Cardi B is on March 20 when he took to Instagram to share a...
Tim Dibble, Désiré Mia & Justin Eric Martin Front Calvin Klein Spring '19...
Calvin Klein takes to an open field for a stunning new campaign. The brand enlists photographer Lachlan Bailey to capture its spring-summer 2019 collection advertisement...
Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Received Under $10 Million USD in NFL Collusion...
Last month, news surfaced about Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid finally reaching a settlement with the NFL regarding their collusion grievances. Though the main concern of the...
Emilia Clarke Suffered Life-Threatening Aneurysms During 'Game Of Thrones'
“If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.”
Sonja Morgan Speaks Out on the Luann and Dorinda Drama So Far This Season on...
We all know the Real Housewives of New York are no strangers to drama. So when costars Countess Luann de Lesseps and Dorinda Medley started going head-to-head yet again this...
Iconic Photos by Daido Moriyama, Tim Walker & More to Display in NYC
London-based Michael Hoppen Gallery will present a selection of fine art photography during the 39th edition of The Photography Show in New York City's Pier 94. Works by iconic...
Tom Ford is the New Chairman of CFDA - Here's An Interview With the Designer...
This is a new era of American fashion. As announced yesterday, Tom Ford has been voted the new chairman of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, succeeding Diane von...