The best spray tans in Auckland
The days are getting warmer and the urge to expose those winter-white limbs is growing. So as we head longingly into the months where alfresco dining is once again a feasible option, you may want to consider getting some colour on aforementioned limbs. Luckily for you, we've rounded up the very best places to get your faux-glow around Auckland! Spring Spa Ponsonby Spring Spa Ponsonby can be described as nothing less than a work of art, and its custom-designed spray tan space is certainly no exception. This tiled, spacious room is a welcome surprise compared to usual cramped spray tan cubicles. The tan itself didn't smell, went on beautifully evenly and I was in love with the depth of colour. One of my favourite tans I have ever had! Tan in the City Remuera Jess is somewhat of a wizard in the tanning world. She has been bronzing Auckland City for years, before recently opening her very own tanning salon in the heart of Remuera. The luxe space and Jess's expertise makes this the ideal place to get your glow...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
The headlines of GlamTouch
Dior: Menswear AW19
The Dior show should have been on Saturday but instead, because of planned protests by the “gilets jaunes”, in the centre of Paris, the Dior show for men, was brought forward a...
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...
Here's an On-Foot Look at Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack"
The previously teased Air Jordan 1 “Cactus Jack” resurfaced with a much cleaner on-foot look highlighting its oversized backward Swoosh. This collaborative Air Jordan 1...
How a British teen's ‘Sex Education' became a Netflix hit
It sounds like the name of a mandatory high school class - but the eight-episode British series “ Sex Education ” is captivating viewers. The Netflix comedy, starring Asa...
Boris Bidjan Saberi Delivers Avant-Garde Samurai FW19
Boris Bidjan Saberi is no stranger to Eastern influences, often incorporating collarless jackets and jinbei-like suits in his seasonal offerings. For Fall/Winter 2019, however...
Jill Duggar Shares Emotional Post On 11th Anniversary Of Father-In-Law's Death
Jill Duggar took to Instagram to reflect on the 11th anniversary of her husband Derick Dillard ‘s dad's death. The former Counting On star shared a post remembering her late...
Mickey Drexler retires from role as J.Crew chairman
Mickey Drexler, longtime chairman and former CEO of J.Crew has decided to retire. Drexler had been with the company since 2003 when he joined as CEO. The brand grew into a...
R. Kelly and Sony Agree to Part Ways
R. Kelly is no longer with Sony as the two parties have agreed to part ways, reports Billboard. The news comes after weeks of protest after the Lifetime documentary Surviving...
Dries Van Noten's Vibrant SS19 Collection Hits Los Angeles
SSENSE debuts Dries Van Noten 's Spring/Summer 2019 menswear collection along with photographer Shaniqwa Jarvis ' shots of the refined garments in Los Angeles. Ditching the...
Marie Claire Indonesia
Marie Claire Indonesia January 2019 Cover