The best mascaras to wear on a night out
If you're still mourning the loss of an ex or beloved pet, but you still want a few chilli margs with the girls on a Friday arvo, then this list is for you. These mascaras will stay glued to your lashes no matter where your margs lead you, so start smashing your piggy banks ladies because the Remix team of mascara-mad-members rounded up the best mascaras to wear on a night out. Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara Remix beauty editor Kate Milliken can't go past Kevin! “This mascara is life changing, it will honestly transform your lashes and make you feel like a new woman. It is super lengthening without looking spidery. It also stays on all night, I've had the odd night where I've fallen asleep with this on and I didn't have any black marks under my eyes, but don't try that at home kids.” Available from Mecca Christian Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara Business Development Manager and makeup extraordinare Billie knows what she wants when it comes to her lashes. She's all about volume and Diorshow...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Marie Claire UK
Dior: Menswear AW19
The Dior show should have been on Saturday but instead, because of planned protests by the “gilets jaunes”, in the centre of Paris, the Dior show for men, was brought forward a...
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...
Here's an On-Foot Look at Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack"
The previously teased Air Jordan 1 “Cactus Jack” resurfaced with a much cleaner on-foot look highlighting its oversized backward Swoosh. This collaborative Air Jordan 1...
How a British teen's ‘Sex Education' became a Netflix hit
It sounds like the name of a mandatory high school class - but the eight-episode British series “ Sex Education ” is captivating viewers. The Netflix comedy, starring Asa...
Dries Van Noten Delivers Yet Another Sophisticated Collection for FW19
What can be said of Dries Van Noten that hasn't already been noted? Van Noten is perhaps the most visible member of the Antwerp 6, with only one other member - Walter Van...
Mickey Drexler Has Retired From His Chairman Role at J.Crew
Now it's really the end of an era. J.Crew, still without a CEO, has also lost a chairman: former CEO Mickey Drexler. The struggling retailer announced Friday that Drexler has...
Boris Bidjan Saberi Delivers Avant-Garde Samurai FW19
Boris Bidjan Saberi is no stranger to Eastern influences, often incorporating collarless jackets and jinbei-like suits in his seasonal offerings. For Fall/Winter 2019, however...
Marie Claire UK
Jill Duggar Shares Emotional Post On 11th Anniversary Of Father-In-Law's Death
Jill Duggar took to Instagram to reflect on the 11th anniversary of her husband Derick Dillard ‘s dad's death. The former Counting On star shared a post remembering her late...