The secret to perfect blonde hair all year round
I'm sure all my fellow ‘blonde's by choice' can agree that above all else, we love to be bright. Life gets busy, and it's not always easy to maintain your strict eight week highlight regime, and our friends at Joico get that! Which is why their latest Blonde Life range is dedicated to helping you keep your tone between appointments! Enter two new exciting products to this coveted range; the Blond Life Brilliant Glow Brightening Oil and Blonde Life Brilliant Tone Violet Smoothing Foam, both designed to keep your hair shining bright. Joico Celebrity Hairstylist Rick Henry believes these revolutionary products are “soon to be favourites, the future is bright and it's nothing but smooth sailing for blondes!”. The oil gives your hair a blast of crystal-clear shine and softness, making the hair appear brighter and less frizzy with just a few pumps! While the toning foam ensures your hair doesn't lose that recent-salon-tone. Luxurious, creamy, and cool as can be - this breakthrough foam tackles brass and leaves the...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Marie Claire UK
Berluti: Menswear AW19
“I'm happy to finally give birth - I feel like it's been 10 months instead of nine, so I'm way overdue,” Kris van Assche told WWD before the outing of his first show for...
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...
Here's an On-Foot Look at Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack"
The previously teased Air Jordan 1 “Cactus Jack” resurfaced with a much cleaner on-foot look highlighting its oversized backward Swoosh. This collaborative Air Jordan 1...
How a British teen's ‘Sex Education' became a Netflix hit
It sounds like the name of a mandatory high school class - but the eight-episode British series “ Sex Education ” is captivating viewers. The Netflix comedy, starring Asa...
Marie Claire UK
Boris Bidjan Saberi Delivers Avant-Garde Samurai FW19
Boris Bidjan Saberi is no stranger to Eastern influences, often incorporating collarless jackets and jinbei-like suits in his seasonal offerings. For Fall/Winter 2019, however...
Dries Van Noten Delivers Yet Another Sophisticated Collection for FW19
What can be said of Dries Van Noten that hasn't already been noted? Van Noten is perhaps the most visible member of the Antwerp 6, with only one other member - Walter Van...
R. Kelly and Sony Agree to Part Ways
R. Kelly is no longer with Sony as the two parties have agreed to part ways, reports Billboard. The news comes after weeks of protest after the Lifetime documentary Surviving...