Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
Perfumers Annick Menardo and Honorine Blanc open up to Remix about the process of designing Calvin Klein WOMEN, the first olfaction under the direction of Raf Simmons. What were the sources of inspiration used to create this fragrance? The idea of a woman pursuing her own identity and personal confidence inspired by other women led us to design a feminine, modern, woody structure. As ‘fragrance architects', we imagined a natural and solid framework to serve as a foundation from which a woman can create her own unique version of herself. The Raf Simons vision of the Calvin brand inspired us to bring a refined singularity from the highest quality ingredients - which are minimalistic yet with great presence and are timeless yet contemporary. How would you describe the fragrance in your own words? It is a statement of modern femininity with an underlying strength. This fragrance has luminosity and sensuality; it glows from within to personify a new expression of feminine freedom. The modern and dynamic structure...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- SkinSmiths turns one!
- Your guide to The Servilles Academy
- Discover the easiest way to whiten your teeth
- Out and About; Inside the NYX Professional Makeup x Remix Beauty Event
- Spray and walk away; the best facial spritzers
- This year's most coveted Mother's Day gift
- How to rid blonde hair of brassy tones
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
The headlines of GlamTouch
Jacquemus Celebrates a Decade in the Lavender Fields
Simon Porte Jacquemus' Provençal homecoming was not one to miss
See what the models are wearing off-duty in Paris: Days 5-6
On the Street: PFWM S/S 2020
Bieber Getting Busy! Justin Heads Inside Studio to Promote His New Deodorant
Justin Bieber is taking his new partnership with Schmidt's Natural seriously! The pop superstar, 25, was spotted heading into a studio on Monday, June 24, to film and record...
Snail Mail's New Re-Release of 'Habit' Features a Courtney Love Cover
Back in 2016, Snail Mail released her debut project, the Habit EP. Since that's effort's release, Snail Mail has gone on to drop the critically-acclaimed 2018 album Lush and...
Tom Holland Saves Fan From Being Crushed By Autograph Seekers
The "Spider-Man" star threatened to throw away autograph-seekers' memorabilia unless they stopped crushing a young woman in the crowd.
Serena Williams Lands Her Own Wheaties Cereal Box
It's a busy week in the world of cereals. Just one day after Travis Scott revealed his $50 USD Reese's Puffs packaging, Serena Williams has now shared her own special-edition...
M.A.C. Just Added SPF to Its Fix+ Setting Spray
We all know we have to wear sunscreen every single day but when you're rushing to get ready in the morning, another step feels like a huge pain. The new M.A.C. Fix+ SPF 30 is...
‘RHOC' Star Gina Kirschenheiter and Husband Matt's Relationship Timeline Is...
It's been a whirlwind. Real Housewives of Orange County star Gina Kirschenheiter and her estranged husband, Matt, have had a lot of drama surrounding them since she first filed...
Hayley Williams' Cult-Favorite Hair Color Line Is Launching at Sally Beauty
Back in 2016, Paramore singer Hayley Williams launched Good Dye Young, a line of vibrant hair dye, with her longtime stylist Brian O' Connor. The brand took off, landing in...
Kim Kardashian's Kimono Solutionwear Gets Backlash Over Lack of Models With...
While Kim Kardashian seems excited about her latest project, Kimono Solutionwear, which she announced on Tuesday, June 25, unfortunately, many fans aren't too happy with her...