How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
Big event in your social calendar? In need of some me-time before the chaos, and maybe a cheeky new profile picture? Everyone knows that one of, if not the, best part of a big occasion is getting yourself dolled up. Get your glam squad together, or schedule some self-care, and let us take you on your perfect prep journey. Here are the elements you MUST have on your getting-ready radar. Treat yourself - you're worth it, and so is your big night. READY, SET, GLOW First of all, fake it, don't bake it. A good tan changes everything - you suddenly become a slightly slimmer, toned, radiant bronzed-goddess version of yourself. A bad tan is... eek. Luckily, Spring Spa never misses a beat when it comes to the perfect tan. Start your day here, and watch yourself glow up hour by hour as your big event approaches! TOP-NOTCH TALONS There are not many better feelings in the world than having matching lingerie, and your nails matching your outfit. While we will leave the former to you, we wholeheartedly recommend a trip to...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Jordan Barrett Goes Casual in Denim for Zadig & Voltaire Spring '19 Campaign
Jordan Barrett stars in a new denim outing. This time around, the Australian model links up with Zadig & Voltaire for its spring-summer 2019 campaign. The brand's choice of...
Rent the Runway launches first data-driven collaborative collection
Rent the Runway, the rental service offering apparel and accessories by over 600 brands, now has a brand to call its own. The online retailer is partnering up with prominent...
2020 Toyota GR Supra First Production VIN Sells for $2.1 Million USD
A 2020 Toyota Supra has just sold for a whopping $2.1 million USD at the 48th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction. Aside from this particular Supra's matte-gray exterior and red...
Stephane Rolland Haute Couture Spring 2019 Show
SOPHNET. Highlights Relaxed Styling for Its SS19 Lookbook
As many look towards the warmer months of the year, the Hirofumi Kiyonaga -helmed SOPHNET. has just debuted its Spring/Summer 2019 offerings. Showcased via the “Uniform...
What A Feeling
A motley crew
BOY GIRL for Kaltblut Magazine