Get covergirl Lily Allen's pink locks with L'oreal Colorista
Doesn't our gorgeous cover-girl Lily Allen look so pretty in pink on our cover!? Although her candy tresses are courtesy of super-stylist Yuhi Kim, would you believe you can easily achieve her hair look with the same products all on your own? Lily is rocking L'Oreal Paris Colorista Washout PINKHAIR, a high-saturation washout hair colourant. Chroma-Cream technology and a nourishing hair mask base work to not only colour, but deeply condition your hair. You'll be left with luscious, colourful tresses - with minimal commitment as it only lasts 10-15 shampoos. The whole process is super easy: Step One The solution works best on squeaky-clean locks, so shampoo and dry your hair fully. Step Two Using the enclosed gloves, apply Colorista onto the desired sections, saturating every strand. Step Three Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with water. Step Four Blow -dry and style as usual. Step Five Show off your fabulous, luscious new hair! You can mix up your look over and over again with Colorista Washout...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Viktor & Rolf's Paris Couture Show Was Basically Just a Bunch of Memes
Do you ever lie in bed and dream of a world where your 3 a.m. trash bag meme-loving self can meld with your bougie-ass couture-loving self? Well, someone was listening to your...
Outrageous headdresses steal the show at Paris Fashion Week
Can Burning Man turn fashion on its head? That's what designer Rami Kadi proposed Tuesday at his Spring 2019 Couture show at Paris Fashion Week. The collection was inspired by...
Did Kylie Jenner Just Confirm Her Marriage to Travis Scott? Here's The...
Sixteen hours ago, Kylie Jenner posted a photo on Instagram, and it has basically broken the internet. Seriously? We are freaking out. Rumors have been swirling about a...
Sara Eirud by Rémi Pujol
Lady Gaga Gushes Over Bradley Cooper After Oscar Snub: ‘He's the Best...
There can be 100 people in a room, and 99 might think you don't deserve an Oscar nom. Luckily, Bradley Cooper is still the best director in Lady Gaga's eyes! The actor, 44...
We Basically Figured Out Who Ariana Grande's ‘Break Up With Your Girlfriend...
Buckle up, kids. This is going to be a wild ride. On January 22, Ariana Grande took to Instagram to release the full track list for her upcoming album, Thank U, Next. As...
7 Gorgeous Makeup Trends You'll Want To Try This Year
The best thing about makeup? You can never get bored with it, since there are always new trends and techniques being born. And while runways and red carpets have long been a...
Meghan Markle's 37 Best Looks Since Becoming a Duchess
Ever since Meghan Markle married Prince Harry in May 2018, she's become one of the most talked about women of the decade. Everything she does becomes a topic of interest, and...
Harper's Bazaar Netherlands