Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
Don't they grow up so fast! Evolu has been revolutionising natural skincare for 21 years, right here in New Zealand. We know the big 2-1 always deserves a bigger party, a bigger gift - something extra special, and Evolu is celebrating theirs with their most extra-special release yet! Evolu's 21 st is all about ‘Seeds of Love', a new-generation 3-in-1 beauty oil. It's basically an entire natural beauty kit in a bottle, which to be honest we'd buy simply for the gorgeous superflora scent alone. In this world of a thousand different hair oils, face oils and body oils, what a treat it is to find one ultimate superproduct, and with no nasties to boot! ‘Seeds of Love' lovingly blends botanical actives which hydrate, smooth, nourish and repair, anywhere. The almost weightless dry oil contains highly restorative anti-oxidant rich Camellia, hydrating and smoothing Argan , and Chia, which is basically a multivitamin for your skin. Regenerative Grapeseed, soothing Kawakawa and the powerful...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The headlines of GlamTouch
Kris Koslop & More Tackle Spring '19 Style for Saks
Saks Fifth Avenue covers an array of styles with its spring 2019 men's catalog. Established and emerging fashions brands are front and center for the occasion. Photographer...
Samuel Stratton & Igor Kapitanets Go Dandy for Borsalino Spring '19 Campaign
Borsalino excites the senses with a dandy spring-summer 2019 campaign. The fashion brand reunites with photographer Joseph Cardo for the season. He photographs models Samuel...
Amy Schumer Reveals Husband Chris Fischer Has ‘Autism Spectrum Disorder'
Just because Amy Schumer is known primarily for being a raunchy comedienne, doesn't mean that she can't use her craft to address serious subjects. During her upcoming Netflix...
What will Netflix do about Felicity Huffman's ‘When They See Us' role?
We all know how things went south last week for actress Lori Loughlin in the college admissions bribery scandal. Fired from the Hallmark Channel for her alleged role in the...
Atmos x GUESS Release Pastel-Packed OG Logo Capsule Collection
Atmos and GUESS have teamed up for a Spring/Summer 2019 capsule collection, cementing the duo's friendship in recreating middle-America-meets-streetwear apparel. The fifth...
Date Night! Jennifer Lopez Flashes Engagement Ring While Out With Alex...
Don't be fooled by the rock that she got, she's still Jenny from the Block! Jennifer Lopez was spotted with Alex Rodriguez on Sunday, March 17, looking amazing as usual, but we...
Carhartt WIP Honors Afrobeat Pioneer Fela Kuti With Graphic Capsule
Following up on the recent GORE-TEX Converse collaboration , Carhartt WIP delivers more seasonal essentials with a capsule collection inspired by legendary African musician...
T-Pain Shares His Musical Genius in This Week's NYC Event Roundup
Last week we celebrated St. Patrick's Day, but this week we're getting ready for spring with music events from legends like T-Pain , as well as new shopping experiences from...
Khloé Kardashian Channels Marilyn Monroe in Fierce New Instagram Selfies
Classic Hollywood meets Hollywood royalty! On Monday, March 18, Khloé Kardashian took to Instagram to share three new Marilyn Monroe-inspired selfies. Needless to say, we've...
Raf Simons, Margiela, Versace, and more to be spotlighted in new exhibition
Last week, it was announced that Givenchy would be one of the guest designers at the upcoming SS20 Pitti Uomo shows in Florence. Along with the Clare Waight Keller -designed...