The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
These products are like men's gateway drugs to skincare Skin care is all the rage amongst skin-wearing citizens, however, for the most part it is still bought and used by woman. This comes as no surprise from the gender who are always pressed to make sure they look their best, when the other is encouraged to appear groomed without indulging in vanity. Which all seems fine, until it appears that some men are totally fine with using one bar of soap all over their face, body and hair YIKES. If they wish to decorate their face, they tend to do so by growing hair out of it - not applying a serum to it. But now, the cosmetic industry is opening up to men like never before - I have even witnessed men purchasing non-bar-soap products to handsome-ize their faces. It's crazy... its as if they are OK with taking pride in their skin and pleased with the results that a little bit of discerned effort can produce!? Wild stuff. As someone with a 245-step pre-night skincare regime, I've converted a handful of soap bar face...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Dior Homme Photography by Robin Joris Duller
Pollution Skin Defence System
After two weeks in Gstaad, my skin needs an extra treat to be fit for the challenges of 2019. I am testing right now and am very happy with Susanne Kaufmann ‘s ‘ Pollution Skin...
LOEWE Embraces Modern Art for FW19
Marking the debut of its men's collection under the helm of Creative Director Jonathan Anderson , LOEWE showcased its Fall/Winter 2019 looks at Paris Fashion Week. Inspired by...
Rob Kardashian Shares New Photo of His Daughter Dream - and Her Smile Is the...
She's so cute! Rob Kardashian of Keeping Up With the Kardashians fame shared a rare, new photo of his daughter, Dream Kardashian, smiling - and Twitter loved it. And frankly...
Junya Watanabe Makes Old Look Cool for FW19
Junya Watanabe unveiled his Fall/Winter 2019 collection at Paris Fashion Week , catering to a different demographic seldom represented at fashion shows. Watanabe decided that...
Marie Claire UK
Dior: Menswear AW19
The Dior show should have been on Saturday but instead, because of planned protests by the “gilets jaunes”, in the centre of Paris, the Dior show for men, was brought forward a...
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion Accurately Abortion is a pretty common experience. By the age of 45, nearly one-quarter of all women will have had one. Still...
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...