The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
These products are like men's gateway drugs to skincare Skin care is all the rage amongst skin-wearing citizens, however, for the most part it is still bought and used by woman. This comes as no surprise from the gender who are always pressed to make sure they look their best, when the other is encouraged to appear groomed without indulging in vanity. Which all seems fine, until it appears that some men are totally fine with using one bar of soap all over their face, body and hair YIKES. If they wish to decorate their face, they tend to do so by growing hair out of it - not applying a serum to it. But now, the cosmetic industry is opening up to men like never before - I have even witnessed men purchasing non-bar-soap products to handsome-ize their faces. It's crazy... its as if they are OK with taking pride in their skin and pleased with the results that a little bit of discerned effort can produce!? Wild stuff. As someone with a 245-step pre-night skincare regime, I've converted a handful of soap bar face...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The headlines of GlamTouch
Simon Nessman Travels to Dharavi for North Sails Spring '19 Campaign
North Sails brings attention to Dharavi, India with its spring-summer 2019 campaign. Model Simon Nessman fronts the advertisement, appearing before the lens of photography duo...
Rich The Kid Drops Sophomore Album, 'The World Is Yours 2'
Following up the release of his debut album last year , Rich The Kid has returned with his sophomore album, The World Is Yours 2 . The 16 track project showcases a full range...
Rich the Kid Shows off New Eliantte & Co.-Designed Spinning Infinity Cuban...
Ahead of the release of The World Is Yours 2 , Rich the Kid showed off his new Eliantte & Co. -designed Spinning Infinity Cuban Link Chain. Celebrating his upcoming sophomore...
Edoardo Sebastianelli Embraces the Hermès Dream for Spring '19 Campaign
On the heels of gracing the pages of L'Officiel Hommes Ukraine, model Edoardo Sebastianelli is front and center for another campaign. The leading model stars in Hermès'...
Wolfson: Next prevails despite property pressure and Brexit
Next chief executive Lord Wolfson has said the high street does have a future as its online business grows, but only if property costs enable the viability of stores.
Offset Goes Gaga Over His ‘Beautiful Baby Girl' Kulture in Sweet New Video...
What doting parents! Migos rapper Offset proved he's just as obsessed with his 8-month-old daughter Kulture as wife Cardi B is on March 20 when he took to Instagram to share a...
Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Received Under $10 Million USD in NFL Collusion...
Last month, news surfaced about Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid finally reaching a settlement with the NFL regarding their collusion grievances. Though the main concern of the...
Emilia Clarke Suffered Life-Threatening Aneurysms During 'Game Of Thrones'
“If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.”
Sonja Morgan Speaks Out on the Luann and Dorinda Drama So Far This Season on...
We all know the Real Housewives of New York are no strangers to drama. So when costars Countess Luann de Lesseps and Dorinda Medley started going head-to-head yet again this...
Tom Ford is the New Chairman of CFDA - Here's An Interview With the Designer...
This is a new era of American fashion. As announced yesterday, Tom Ford has been voted the new chairman of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, succeeding Diane von...