6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
So we've crossed the threshold of acne , aren't quite to the valley of deep wrinkles, are are smack bang in the middle of oil world. I'm at constant war with my t-zone; my makeup slides off my face and I can't leave the house without blotting sheets. It's not the worst thing to ever happen to me, but an oily face is definitely less than ideal. In war, we must understand our enemies. Here are some reasons you may not have considered as to why you always look like you've been smacked in the face with bacon: 1. HORMONES Surprise, surprise, our baby-making hormones are wreaking havoc in totally unnecessary ways. Contraception, an out-of-whack cycle, whatever. Grumpy hormones spew oil in protest. Combat them with a natural supplement to support your hormone levels and a healthy dose of complaining to your gal pals about how being a female is, at times, the worst. 2. DAIRY Say it isn't so! Your penchant for platters and your daily milky coffee are also messing with your hormone...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- A beauty editors guide to packing for Coachella
- Two new beauty must-haves
- 10 minutes with hairdressing legend, Paul Serville, to talk trends, tips and his growing empire
- What's new from M.A.C
- The danger of the ‘natural beauty' obsession
- Things to consider before getting laser hair removal
- How to fight acne if you're not blessed with perfect skin
- Going Platinum blonde? Here's five reasons you need Olaplex
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
The headlines of GlamTouch
Samuel Stratton & Igor Kapitanets Go Dandy for Borsalino Spring '19 Campaign
Borsalino excites the senses with a dandy spring-summer 2019 campaign. The fashion brand reunites with photographer Joseph Cardo for the season. He photographs models Samuel...
Amy Schumer Reveals Husband Chris Fischer Has ‘Autism Spectrum Disorder'
Just because Amy Schumer is known primarily for being a raunchy comedienne, doesn't mean that she can't use her craft to address serious subjects. During her upcoming Netflix...
What will Netflix do about Felicity Huffman's ‘When They See Us' role?
We all know how things went south last week for actress Lori Loughlin in the college admissions bribery scandal. Fired from the Hallmark Channel for her alleged role in the...
Date Night! Jennifer Lopez Flashes Engagement Ring While Out With Alex...
Don't be fooled by the rock that she got, she's still Jenny from the Block! Jennifer Lopez was spotted with Alex Rodriguez on Sunday, March 17, looking amazing as usual, but we...
Carhartt WIP Honors Afrobeat Pioneer Fela Kuti With Graphic Capsule
Following up on the recent GORE-TEX Converse collaboration , Carhartt WIP delivers more seasonal essentials with a capsule collection inspired by legendary African musician...
Gucci Announces Community Fund and Scholarship Program to Foster Diversity...
It's been a season of intense public scrutiny for Gucci, which came under fire last month for selling a sweater that many said referenced blackface imagery. Along the way, it...
Nonnative Preps Jazzy "BLACK PACK" for Spring
Following an accessible array of functional Spring/Summer 2019 items , nonnative is set to deliver a special capsule alongside the usual seasonal gear. The "BLACK PACK...
Khloé Kardashian Channels Marilyn Monroe in Fierce New Instagram Selfies
Classic Hollywood meets Hollywood royalty! On Monday, March 18, Khloé Kardashian took to Instagram to share three new Marilyn Monroe-inspired selfies. Needless to say, we've...
Raf Simons, Margiela, Versace, and more to be spotlighted in new exhibition
Last week, it was announced that Givenchy would be one of the guest designers at the upcoming SS20 Pitti Uomo shows in Florence. Along with the Clare Waight Keller -designed...
Embrace your dark side with the new Chilling Adventures of Sabrina trailer
Part two of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is dropping sooner than we first thought, and it looks like the teenage witch is fully embracing her dark side. The dark...