6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
So we've crossed the threshold of acne , aren't quite to the valley of deep wrinkles, are are smack bang in the middle of oil world. I'm at constant war with my t-zone; my makeup slides off my face and I can't leave the house without blotting sheets. It's not the worst thing to ever happen to me, but an oily face is definitely less than ideal. In war, we must understand our enemies. Here are some reasons you may not have considered as to why you always look like you've been smacked in the face with bacon: 1. HORMONES Surprise, surprise, our baby-making hormones are wreaking havoc in totally unnecessary ways. Contraception, an out-of-whack cycle, whatever. Grumpy hormones spew oil in protest. Combat them with a natural supplement to support your hormone levels and a healthy dose of complaining to your gal pals about how being a female is, at times, the worst. 2. DAIRY Say it isn't so! Your penchant for platters and your daily milky coffee are also messing with your hormone...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- 5 highlighters every girl should own
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
2020 Toyota GR Supra First Production VIN Sells for $2.1 Million USD
A 2020 Toyota Supra has just sold for a whopping $2.1 million USD at the 48th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction. Aside from this particular Supra's matte-gray exterior and red...
Stephane Rolland Haute Couture Spring 2019 Show
Uniform experiment Reveals Youth Culture-Infused SS19 Lookbook
Japanese-imprint uniform experiment has returned with a range of youth culture-infused offerings for its Spring/Summer 2019 lookbook and collection. The lookbook, which uses an...
The Girl x The Boy, The Boy x The Girl for Disorder Magazine
What A Feeling
A motley crew
Nike Launches Translucent Air Max 95s
Thanks to the lauded translucent uppers of the Nike React Element 87 and Zoom Fly SP , the Swoosh brand now launches an Air Max 95 comprised of a see-through material...