5 highlighters every girl should own
These highlighters will make you look as good as glazed donuts, you heard it here first. 2018 may go down as the least interesting year of all time (I mean I'm struggling to remember a day when the entire internet was brought to inconsolable outrage over a gorilla? Weird.) but it will also go down as the shiniest, as far as make-up is concerned. This will likely upset my chocolate Labrador, but highlighters are actually a girl's best friend. The market has responded, and now there is a highlighter in every shade, formula, and glow-level imaginable. I'm not trying to look a glowing, dewy gift horse in the mouth, but it's a little overwhelming. As much as I love a good blinding highlight, what we really need is a good healthy lit from within type look, just like a glazed donut. It is really the epitome of how we should all aspire to look, glossy, glowy, translucent, healthy but not necessarily healthy. So, here's a list of the best highlighters to help you achieve this coveted...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Remix"
- The five-step guide to a no-makeup makeup look
- The low-down on the latest ocean-inspired skincare range
- How to get dewy skin
- How to prep for a glam night out in Auckland
- Kylie Jenner's Christmas Collection will have you glowing ‘til June.
- Introducing dreamy olfaction, Calvin Klein WOMEN
- 6 unexpected reasons your skin is oily
- The non-threatening skincare gift guide for the discerning man
- Which beauty products to splurge on and which to save on
- Tom Ford just released 30 new shades to his Boys and Girls lipstick collection
- Your must-have skincare heroes for summer
- Your pre-summer beauty checklist explained by a skin-expert
- This revolutionary razor is changing the way we shave!
- Halloween costumes that only require makeup
- Make-up mistakes that guys hate
- Aspiring MUA? Servilles Academy is making your dreams come true!
- Why you need to add blood orange into your beauty regime!
- Evolu releases dreamy ‘Seeds of Love' oil to celebrate their 21st!
- The best spray tans in Auckland
The headlines of GlamTouch
Watch the Dior Couture Runway Show Live
Tune in above to watch a live stream of the Dior Haute Couture Spring runway show in Paris, Monday at 8:30 a.m. EST. Homepage trends, news and people shaping the fashion...
Lanvin appoints new creative director
Luxury brand Lanvin has appointed Bruno Sialelli as its new creative director.
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Hermès Photography by Robin Joris Duller
A group of kids front Virgil Abloh's debut Louis Vuitton campaign
Hot on the heels of his sophomore AW19 show for Louis Vuitton , designer Virgil Abloh is looking back at his debut - and today drops his first campaign for the Parisian...
1017 Alyx 9SM F/W 19 Show
Wonders' FW19 Collection Is a Time Capsule of the '90s
Wonders is back this Fall/Winter 2019 seasons with truly nostalgic collection lookbook. Deviating from its customary military and workwear-infused silhouettes, designer...
The reasons why everyone from Beyoncé to Drake loves artist James Turrell
Last week it wasreported that Kanye West had donated $10 million to artist James Turrell 's ongoing ”Roden Crater Project” (1972). The 75-year-old artist has spent a large...
Vanity Fair Italy
Patchwork & Comic Prints Dominate COMME des GARÇONS SHIRT's FW19 Collection
Shortly after presenting the Fall/Winter 2019 CdG HOMME Plus collection , Rei Kawakubo wasted no time and went on to display her upcoming FW19 offerings from COMME des GARÇONS...